*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Ive attended one of these, the one round about when Mcinnes knocked us back and even with the sorry state we were in at the time there was still time wasting ridiculous inane questions being asked. Seemed a total waste of time attending. Hopefully different this year. It fuckin needs to be.

Hound them out.  Do what it takes to ensure these fucking frauds understand.  People asking shite questions should be drowned out of the shite response to their shite questions. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Igamane looked like he was playing in soccer aid.

Can’t believe how far off he looked being able to play at this level.

Disagree, had a couple of decent touches, not enough to show enough either way, no worse than the others though

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

shut up ffs, he got thrown on into a shit show had one shot that was powerful and accurate but got blocked, plenty other players on the park who you could pick on

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Don’t even have any optimism after that.

Sometimes you can see the seeds of a squad developing.

4-5 quality players that will get better.

We’re just miles behind quality wise.

Made up of several really average players that are going to remain really average 

I don’t get how we can look pretty good on and off the ball for the first 10 ish minutes and then just absolutely drop off a cliff.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

How can you read that and come out with that pish? I said Clement is getting partly judged for Beales mess, if we are bringing in a new boss it should be next Summer so he starts with a clean slate and doesn't get judged for this pish.

You said Clement should be getting the season and when asked why you said because he is getting judged because of Beale's pish.

That's the pish you spouted, that was your answer as to why you want Clement getting the full season fucking hell 😂

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Wasn't expecting a result, but I was expecting an improvement in performance.

Clement is under big pressure from now.

I dont think anyone being honest really expected a win. What we did expect though was improvement, some sign that the manager has learned at least something and someway to compete in this fixture. But no, its the same old, same old. Six games without a win against them and there is no sign thats going to change any time soon. Well, it will change to seven, eight etc.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I thought he looked alright.  He took a man on early and caught a volley sweet at the end.  He was hardly going to set the world on fire in the last ten minutes 3-0 down.