VAR audio

Nk89

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

So they have released the audio of Dessers goal, but am sure when we asked for audio to be released of penalty incident at Parkhead that was a big no. Why ??

Isn't it new across almost all leagues this season? 

19 minutes ago, ayro said:

Found the one v Ross County interesting as at the game I thought it was a foul by Lawrence and expected VAR to disallow it but listening to Collum it made sense.

Was that the guy that went bk matter what happens at parkhead look at this win lads? 

4 minutes ago, Faction Walter said:

The officials are mic'd up and recorded.

The watching replays of decisions during a game is done away with.

Ya fucking idiot.

Still waiting on you coming to 'cave my heed in'

It was funny because after you were intellectually battered the other day you hid and then today you emerged in the UFO thread and tried to make a smart arse comment then when another poster corrected you it was the usual..radio silence :lol:

If you want a repeat of the other day then feel free but I promise you this, tomorrow you'll be calling the DWP for an advance on your brew money to buy some chamomile tea because I'll make a fool of you that much and show you up to be the fucking idiot that you are that you'll be struggling to sleep. 

Holy jamolie

11 minutes ago, Faction Walter said:

Ya fucking idiot.

It was funny because after you were intellectually battered the other day you hid and then today you emerged in the UFO thread and tried to make a smart arse comment then when another poster corrected you it was the usual..radio silence :lol:

If you want a repeat of the other day then feel free but I promise you this, tomorrow you'll be calling the DWP for an advance on your brew money to buy some chamomile tea because I'll make a fool of you that much and show you up to be the fucking idiot that you are that you'll be struggling to sleep. 

Ding, dingspacer.png

24 minutes ago, Faction Walter said:

Ya fucking idiot.

You're a few anal probes short of an abduction mate. Seek help

27 minutes ago, Faction Walter said:

Ya fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, Faction Walter said:

Ah yes another idiotic reply as predicted.

What took you so long to reply anyway? In fact I know, it will either be one of the following:

1) Its taken you ages to think of a reply because you're stupid.

2) You and your carer have been involved in a altercation because they've informed you that you've exceeded your allowed screen time and aren't allowed anymore mango loco monster and you've reacted aggressively and/or cried.

Mate you're a no righter 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Its funny as fuck 🤣 exactly what I've needed this week tbh. 

Think some needless one-way beef on international breaks should become standard 🤣

A genuinely wasn't really trying to even bam him up today :lol: