*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That first sentence is a complete myth used to mask our dreadful domestic form for 3 years. 

St Mirren had a go for 80% of that game yesterday and we looked even worse. We didn’t get out our own half for sustained periods. 

Yup. It's no the low block were struggling to beat now. Teams are actually recognising how weak and how poorly set up we are. They are meeting us in the middle of the park and easily containing us. The fear factor has gone also. 

Look at the stats from the games we've dropped points in, even some we've won. They're quite even.

Screenshot_20241028-153447.png

Screenshot_20241028-153355.png

Screenshot_20241028-153325.png

31 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

I love your optimism and wish I had some of it. But can I ask genuinely; what have you seen in this team this season that they’ll go there and win? 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I love your optimism and wish I had some of it. But can I ask genuinely; what have you seen in this team this season that they’ll go there and win? 

Fuck all UBER about the statement, it's a fucking  fact mate!  It's ABERDEEN fucking ABERDEEN not BARCELONA, they're beatable, take your head out your hole, what ever one it's hiding in. 

1 hour ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

Birthday caird pish. 

Fuck all UBER about the statement, it's a fucking  fact mate!  It's ABERDEEN fucking ABERDEEN not BARCELONA, they're beatable, take your head out your hole, what ever one it's hiding in. 

You haven’t really answered the question though; what have you seen in Rangers this season that they can go up to Aberdeen and win? Bearing in mind they’ve shat it at Tynecastle, Parkhead and Rugby Park.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You haven’t really answered the question though; what have you seen in Rangers this season that they can go up to Aberdeen and win? Bearing in mind they’ve shat it at Tynecastle, Parkhead and Rugby Park.

Football isn't that predictable though. There's a real danger of us fucking it up, doesn't mean we definitely will. On the night we may get it done

Hard fought Draw is my current outlook and that's me being positive!

Pressure is on them with the fan expectation - hopefully they completely crumble no seen any their games or how they play hopefully our set up for once is thier nightmare to play against 

Well said mate, completely agree. Fuck the haters!