Glenn Hoddle

MrMckee

I'll probably get laughed at but I'd take him over a Tommy Wright, Steve McLaren, Robinson, Murty, that sacked Ajax cunt or some other names.

Maybe been out the managerial game too long but if you listen to him on the panels he knows more about football, play, positions, tactics than the majority of people have forgot. In saying that, I always thought Steve Claridge and Paul Walsh talked a good game on Your On Sky Sports but that wouldn't make them a good Rangers manager.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I'll probably get laughed at but I'd take him over a Tommy Wright, Steve McLaren, Robinson, Murty, that sacked Ajax cunt or some other names.

Maybe been out the managerial game too long but if you listen to him on the panels he knows more about football, play, positions, tactics than the majority of people have forgot. In saying that, I always thought Steve Claridge and Paul Walsh talked a good game on Your On Sky Sports but that wouldn't make them a good Rangers manager.

I remember reading or hearing that the problem with Hoddle as a manager was that he couldn’t understand or get his head around how people couldn’t see or do the things that he would have been able to do when he was a player because in most cases they weren’t as good as he was.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I remember reading or hearing that the problem with Hoddle as a manager was that he couldn’t understand or get his head around how people couldn’t see or do the things that he would have been able to do when he was a player because in most cases they weren’t as good he as he was.

I can imagine that to be the case 100% actually. 

I feel like that when I see people rave about Tav, Rossiter, Docherty and Jack on here ... scream to myself WHAT FUCKING GAMES ARE YOU'S WATCHING :lol: kinda the same thing :lol: a bit