Big Coulibaly

graeme_4

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Is this confirmed mate?

Be a good option to have if he does show potential throughout the season. Any idea on the potential fee?

Sure it’s been quoted a few times mate. Sure someone with a bit more knowledge will help us both out ?

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The big Dark Destroyer.

Had a couple daft fouls at the start but he grew into the game. Surprised we didn’t play him in front of the defence, I think when Arfield is back that’s where he will play.

Covered every blade and as others have said that tackle at the end ??

Good start big man, need to keep going.

If he keeps doing that consistently during the upcoming season, we will be hailing the New Jaws. Sadly I doubt that the Scottish Media will rest until he is branded as a thug.

People getting majorly excited because he smashes someone. Yes, it's great to have some physicality but he looked pretty poor on the ball in my opinion. Him, Jack and Mccrorrie all try hard and none of the theee can actually pass the ball.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

People getting majorly excited because he smashes someone. Yes, it's great to have some physicality but he looked pretty poor on the ball in my opinion. Him, Jack and Mccrorrie all try hard and none of the theee can actually pass the ball.

With us missing Arfield, he was moved out from his favoured position. I think people are excited because we have a midfielder whos actually capable of smashing someone. 

Once or twice he showed decent composure, keeping it for a bit and finding a man instead of just getting rid down the channel or whatever. Simple but clever.

One moment I remember he won it, took it for a wee wander, jinking here and there into space, showed good composure for 12 seconds or so, passed it inside to Jack who I hoped would do the same... only for Jack to first time it up the pitch to nowhere in particular.

If I were Couibally at that moment I'd have been thinking 'why the fuck did I even bother?'