Barisic signs

RangersMedia

Just now, K.A.I said:

Who said drop? he could be moved into right midfield? I don't want him as a right midfielder either - he's dung IMO (bar the odd decent cross into the box) but I'd rather him right midfield than anywhere near the defence.

He's never a captain either. That's a ridiculous decision from Gerrard as the captain is the first name on the team sheet and I find that impossible to get my head around but it's his decision and he'll live and die by those decisions in the end.

To be fair, he might just be club captain but doesn't play (like Wallace) and someone who does (like Jack or McGregor) will be team captain.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Who said drop? he could be moved into right midfield? I don't want him as a right midfielder either - he's dung IMO (bar the odd decent cross into the box) but I'd rather him right midfield than anywhere near the defence.

He's never a captain either. That's a ridiculous decision from Gerrard as the captain is the first name on the team sheet and I find that impossible to get my head around but it's his decision and he'll live and die by those decisions in the end.

Tav won't be moved into midfield. 

That's nearly as daft as what that other boy just wrote. 

Just now, Bronzy said:

To be fair, he might just be club captain but doesn't play (like Wallace) and someone who does (like Jack or McGregor) will be team captain.

Maybe but I'm unsure how I feel about that. A club like ours the captain should epitomise what our club is all about and our most important battler.

I didn't like it last season when about 10 players had a shot of our armband - Jack, Tav, Wallace, Fod, Martin, Miller, Alves, Holt and maybe Dorrans too in one game .. it makes a mockery of it.

Gerrard was a battler and Liverpool captain for more than 10-years so I think he's someone who takes the responsibility seriously.

I just don't agree with his pick but accept that's his choice - for reasons unknown to me. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tav won't be moved into midfield. 

That's nearly as daft as what that other boy just wrote. 

I'm not saying he will .. I'm saying he could be. 

I don't even think Gerrard knows his strongest team yet as it always seems to change with the exception of the defence and keeper. 

Tav will be the first name on the Rangers team sheet in Gerrards eyes as captain. That's a fact.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

K.A.I, I have got to agree with you on this, he is a weak link down that side, some crosses as you say and steps up to take the penalties, but from me it's just a no, I'm sure with the money we are paying out there is better or better options out there.

I realise everyone is maybe divided on this, but no from me, weak link.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe but I'm unsure how I feel about that. A club like ours the captain should epitomise what our club is all about and our most important battler.

I didn't like it last season when about 10 players had a shot of our armband - Jack, Tav, Wallace, Fod, Martin, Miller, Alves, Holt and maybe Dorrans too in one game .. it makes a mockery of it.

Gerrard was a battler and Liverpool captain for more than 10-years so I think he's someone who takes the responsibility seriously.

I just don't agree with his pick but accept that's his choice - for reasons unknown to me. 

I think we've just given it to the longest serving player that is still within a shout of playing.

I don't really agree with it, but it's what I think has happened.