Did tonight prove Lee Wallace Rangers career is over?

GOAT

4-0 up and he and he has the chance to either move Halliday into the middle or straight swap for Wallace and give him some game time, instead he brings on a 17 year old and gives him the game time instead.  Perfect time for me to give Wallace half an hour and he chose not too. 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was obvious as fuck what was about to happen when we conceded that corner 

Still having nightmares about it. Thinking where we would be if we hung on against them and the sheep. Extra 4 points would have been very handy

45 minutes ago, GOAT said:

4-0 up and he and he has the chance to either move Halliday into the middle or straight swap for Wallace and give him some game time, instead he brings on a 17 year old and gives him the game time instead.  Perfect time for me to give Wallace half an hour and he chose not too. 

Yes. Finished for a while now but tonight confirmed it. Greatful for his efforts but not that bothered

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Bringing Kelly on gives the lad experience and gives other in the Dev squad a tangible target to aim for. 

I agree with this. It's a reward for a youngster who has obviously been working hard and it should inspire the other young players. 

Who gives a fuck about the clubs 5th best left back? Wallace will see his contract out for easy money, as is his right I suppose. 

He had a good season in the Championship. That's it. Awful defender, horribly one footed and awkward on the ball, one paced, lacks agility and his leadership skills appear to be non-existent. Never raised his head, on the field or off it, to defend a teammate or the club. Head bowed all the time. Atrocious captain.