Talksport- Morelos

gman

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

No doubt he will go BUT what about to Liverpool?

Gerrard gets kudos with Klopp. We do a deal where we get first dibs on loan players / transfers and build a relationship with them.

Fredo will go, so why not engineer it in our favour?

Swap deal with Salah?😂

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Gerrard gets kudos with Klopp. We do a deal where we get first dibs on loan players / transfers and build a relationship with them.

Fuck that 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Fuckin hell man away tae bed.

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuckin hell man away tae bed.

Aye ok, you sound like a feckin football expert  - who do you think then? Bournemouth, Torquay, c’mon, surprise me, you’re obviously some kind of feckin guru or have you just spent the night drinking the Toilet Duck 🦆 

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Aye ok, you sound like a feckin football expert  - who do you think then? Bournemouth, Torquay, c’mon, surprise me, you’re obviously some kind of feckin guru or have you just spent the night drinking the Toilet Duck 🦆 

Mate you used the word Kudos 😂 then suggested we become a tinpot team that taps players off Liverpool. Shut up.

17 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate you used the word Kudos 😂 then suggested we become a tinpot team that taps players off Liverpool. Shut up.

Fist of all, I’m not your mate.

Are you feckin stupid or has living in Coatbridge affected you?

the word kudos was used regarding Gerrard/Klopp. At no point did I suggest tapping players from Liverpool BUT using the situation to our advantage. Ie guys like Kent.

Anyway, as I asked earlier, surprise me, tell me an English premier team we should set up a mutual agreement with or are you too busy on the bleach/Pledg

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Fist of all, I’m not your mate.

Are you feckin stupid or has living in Coatbridge affected you?

the word kudos was used regarding Gerrard/Klopp. At no point did I suggest tapping players from Liverpool BUT using the situation to our advantage. Ie guys like Kent.

Anyway, as I asked earlier, surprise me, tell me an English premier team we should set up a mutual agreement with or are you too busy on the bleach/Pledg

Fecking :britney: