Morelos

tannerall

All credit to the guy, with just one turn and one touch showed why he is a class act,  looking forward to see him flourish at a higher level.

He's taken a lot of stick and persevered, and credit to Gerrard for supporting him. Such a shame that the shite that is the biased Scottish media and corrupt Scottish football stopped us from enjoying what a truly instinctive player he is. Shame on them.

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

All credit to the guy, with just one turn and one touch showed why he is a class act,  looking forward to see him flourish at a higher level.

He's taken a lot of stick and persevered, and credit to Gerrard for supporting him. Such a shame that the shite that is the biased Scottish media and corrupt Scottish football stopped us from enjoying what a truly instinctive player he is. Shame on them.

Agreed, just wish he had some proper quality behind him in midfield. He would score 40-50 goals a season. 

7 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He has quality. But he cares only about his career, not us. And he will be gone.

So fuck him. I have no sentiment for him. I care about Rangers and how we are going to look next season.

Same with the rest of the squad then? And management team?

Odd post.

12 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He has quality. But he cares only about his career, not us. And he will be gone.

So fuck him. I have no sentiment for him. I care about Rangers and how we are going to look next season.

Get tuned in to the real world mate.

All professional  players are ambituous and/or crave money, and will play for anyone willing to provide success or dosh.

And you would do the exact same in their boots.

As a football fan and Gers supporter I appreciate the skills and commitment he brought to our club.

And he persevered under extremely difficult circumstances of unjustified bias, even hatred , the like of which no other player in Scotland has had to suffer.

It's been a pleasure watching him.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Yeah, ok pal.

Shocking post.

Nothing against him. All players will sign because the money's right and they will move because the time is right. That's the way it works. 

Some develop a deeper attachment/appreciation for Rangers, others just pass through.

Morelos is just passing through imo. But either way, I couldn't give a fuck about seeing him have a bright future when he moves on. That would be a luxury I would afford myself if we were building a strong scum-beating squad that represented a recognisable Rangers.