McAllister attacked

scottyc06

20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking animal.

Horrible thing to happen, what is worse than the sore face is that he will feel shit for getting hit in front of his wife.

I was out with my ex one night and had parked next to the sports cafe on sauchiehall street.

Got in an argument with 3 guys, was trying to calm it down, and was talking to one of them, one of the others sucker punched me from the side and broke my eye socket before the others joined in.

A few other randoms seen what was happening and jumped in and broke it all up and saved me from getting a real doing.

The eye healed far quicker than memory of getting punched and not even being able to land anything back whilst the Mrs looked on in horror.

That’s horrible. Must’ve taken a while to get over that MM.

38 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking animal.

Horrible thing to happen, what is worse than the sore face is that he will feel shit for getting hit in front of his wife.

I was out with my ex one night and had parked next to the sports cafe on sauchiehall street.

Got in an argument with 3 guys, was trying to calm it down, and was talking to one of them, one of the others sucker punched me from the side and broke my eye socket before the others joined in.

A few other randoms seen what was happening and jumped in and broke it all up and saved me from getting a real doing.

The eye healed far quicker than memory of getting punched and not even being able to land anything back whilst the Mrs looked on in horror.

Sounds horrible mate.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Hope he is ok.

This thread seems to have broken a tarrier lurker.  He just outed himself by reporting posts in this thread, then adding a bunch of sevco pish.   been lurking since 2012 and had made no posts at all.

Shitebag. :lol:

Tag the prick