Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weemani

Katic

No bombscare moments at the back today or sloppy backpasses with Worrall out the side. Shocker! ­čśé

Good to have them both I guess, but Katic just fills me with much more confidence. Hopefully he plays the remainder of games seeing as he is our asset.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite first half, good second half. Worrall is still better, a half decent game against a rotten Motherwell doesn't change that. Not a surprise people are overreacting to one half decent performance though.

What makes worrall better m8?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite first half, good second half. Worrall is still better, a half decent game against a rotten Motherwell doesn't change that. Not a surprise people are overreacting to one half decent performance though.

Fuck, do you ever see the game different than most and i don't just mean that post.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Worrall killed our season. 

26 minutes ago, Weemani said:

Million miles better than donkey Worrall, was in about all day, physical, great in the air, he must play the rest of the season

Worrall should never have been in our team before Katic. 

I think everyone could see that except Gerrard. 

If he had played all season, he would be by far the best CB we have and be worth a good few quid.