David turnbull turns celtic down

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm more shocked at essandoh not ever touching gear tbh 

That's a lie mate.....as far as I'm aware he's said to a few trusted lads on here that he has done it a few times and he regrets it.

Apparently these lads have said they will protect him as much as they can so it doesn't leak out to the RM masses but seems there not doing a very good job.

I'm actually disgusted in essandoh if im honest.

4 hours ago, billscott said:

west brom slated celtic for the treatment burke got under lennon  they were  happy with things under rogers but said  there would be no deals with celtic while lennon was manager

Unsurprising tbh mate. Thanks for clarifying 👍🏻 

40 minutes ago, wotmeworry said:

sounds like he delayed so he would be clear at his medical

Going by his thick papish looks,I doubt he could tell you what day of the week it is.
STV saying he needs a new knee.
Tramps trying to get him on the cheap,by the cheap,for the cheap.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Going by his thick papish looks,I doubt he could tell you what day of the week it is.
STV saying he needs a new knee.
Tramps trying to get him on the cheap,by the cheap,for the cheap.

Will Motherwell be paying for the new knee I wonder ?  :happy:

Can't be that serious or they would've called it off before now. Even a minor knee injury say 4-6weeks recovery after operation. 

Brass neck them probably trying to knock a million+ off the original price for something so minimal. 

Boy could get a operation this week and be fit for season opener. 

Hope well stand firm but they'll buckle no doubt about it

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Will Motherwell be paying for the new knee I wonder ?  :happy:

How about The Arsenal trying the same underhanded scummy dodge on them 'if' they have made a bid for tiny tears after her hip surgery. :whistle:

You only hope turnbull say's "no thanks ya bunch of wanks"

David Turnbull is to remain a Motherwell player, with a proposed move to celtic FC no longer taking place.

An agreement was reached with the Glasgow club on 12 June, subject to the player agreeing personal terms, which he did, and undergoing a medical.

During that medical process, an issue was identified that will require David to have immediate preventative surgery and subsequent rehabilitation.

celtic were still keen to sign the player despite this matter arising. But having presented revised transfer terms to Motherwell, the clubs could not reach an agreement.

David will now remain at Fir Park and will shortly have an operation which will rule him out of any football for an extended period, the exact length to be determined following surgery.

We will give David all the support he needs during this process. We wish him the best with his procedure and rehabilitation, and look forward to watching him play in claret and amber again in the near future.

What a superb double-whammy. We get one of our top transfer targets and they miss out on one of theirs. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole negotiation put Turnbull off them for the foreseeable too. Fingers crossed he heads off to England in January. 

8 minutes ago, rangersross said:

What a superb double-whammy. We get one of our top transfer targets and they miss out on one of theirs. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole negotiation put Turnbull off them for the foreseeable too. Fingers crossed he heads off to England in January. 

How could he possibly go there anyway after John Kennedy's remarks?