11 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Left footed players don't need a right foot. How good was Davor Suker?

Having said that, every left footed player I have ever played with was excellent at striking the ball with both feet for some reason.

Sheyi Ojo isn’t Davor Suker.

How many wide players get nullified by showing them down their weak side.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Sheyi Ojo isn’t Davor Suker.

How many wide players get nullified by showing them down their weak side.

Correct no he isn't. Also I agree that players generally (not just wide)  get nullified on their weak side. What I'm saying is left footed players are different. It's the same in most sports. 

I'm a decent orthodox boxer but south-paws were a bastard even when they weren't that good.

As most football players are right footed they are tuned to playing against right footed opponents. The boy is talented. Being left-footed will help him big time mate.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He seems to be great at cutting inside and placing the ball in the far corner in that spot where the keeper can’t get near it. I think he’s going to score a lot of goals like that.

I remember that bastard Sinclair scoring a lot like that in his first season with them. 

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Left footed players don't need a right foot. How good was Davor Suker?

Having said that, every left footed player I have ever played with was excellent at striking the ball with both feet for some reason.

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Correct no he isn't. Also I agree that players generally (not just wide)  get nullified on their weak side. What I'm saying is left footed players are different. It's the same in most sports. 

I'm a decent orthodox boxer but south-paws were a bastard even when they weren't that good.

As most football players are right footed they are tuned to playing against right footed opponents. The boy is talented. Being left-footed will help him big time mate.

AstonishingTemptingDotterel-max-1mb.gif.161ae260471d48980e4b18fc7d89bf9a.gif