Football Manager Greats: Where Are They Now?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Champ Manager 95/96, used to sign a young attacking midfielder from Crewe and played him off the main striker and he scored 30+ goals a season for the Gers. How little did I know!! the cunts name was Neil Lennon, it makes sick in my mouth just thinking about it!!

Greatest player for me was a guy called "Stian Neset" in CM 97/98. Norwegian striker plucked from some shite outfit. (Staebek I think) A fucking goal machine!!

In the same CM, all the Scandinavian players were all top multi position players and highly rated... (including a young Gravesen :lol:)

I remember Champ Manager 95/96, used to sign a young attacking midfielder from Crewe and played him off the main striker and he scored 30+ goals a season for the Gers. How little did I know!! the cunts name was Neil Lennon, it makes sick in my mouth just thinking about it!!

95/96 was my first and favourite.

I always used to try to get Ivan De La Pena because he'd score about 30+ from midfield too.

Peter Madsen was an absolute demon for me up front in 00/01!

I remember going Real Madrid and having a poor start to the season. Signed a few players then beat Barcelona 5-0. Got the sack right after the game. I was absolutely raging so I took the disk out and snapped it in half. Regret it to this day :lol:

Ah yes when he was just a young Northern Irish goal machine, seemed an ideal signing for The Gers back then :lol:

i loved this game, i dont think i would have the patence for it now, i tried fm 10 and didnt like it!

Just dug it out and re-installed it off the back of this thread, my god Advocaats squad makes you jizz a little.

It's freeware now by the way, here is a wee link for those that care http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1

Just dug it out and re-installed it off the back of this thread, my god Advocaats squad makes you jizz a little.

It's freeware now by the way, here is a wee link for those that care http://champman0102.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1

Thanks for this. I'm off for a trip down memory lane. :clap:

:lol: