***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

Buzzing for this to start. Couldn't afford another foray South this month so our seats will be filled by a work colleague taking his son to his first match at Ibrox. Lets have a good performance and let the Bears travel home with smiles on their faces :21:

Miller does a great job for us, but I think he should be used more as an impact player and come on for 30 mins more and more. I'd have liked to seen Dodoo there and let him get to grips with the home crowd and he and Garner could be a great duo for us, with MOH to back them up.

Sounds great, here's hoping that transpires in the coming months.

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Miller did nothing in the last game, I love Kenny but he shouldn't start.

Aye, he only scored the winning goal. Dodoo done absolutely zero last week, if anything we suffered after the subs around the hour mark. MOH produced nothing last week to merit starting either. This is the sensible option from the manager and it still leaves us with 3 attacking options of the bench. 

15 minutes ago, markem said:

He's saying the timmy lovers in the press are drooling over them

Fuck those cunts.  1show in town.

Got it now, fuck knows why I thought they were getting beat :lol:

but aye a good centre half and I'm confident we'll sort them out. Always been bottle merchants.

4 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Barton defensive / Rossiter box to box / Halliday attacking.  Good to me. 

Rossiter isn't box to box .. he's a good player, but not box to box.

Halliday attacking? he's the slowest midfielder I've seen move the ball since Emerson maybe with the exception of Hemdani.

I don't like the look of that midfield at all if I'm honest but until Holt or Windass is back we won't have a pacey option anyway I suppose.