**** The Official Rangers vs Partick thistle Match Thread ****

RFCRobertson

Just now, lidorfc said:

We've done that all season and we've been shite this season. 

We've not been shite all season. Granted, we've not had the results but shite all season? No. County game we should have won four or five. That was luck not to do with being poor. We deserved more v sheep too. We've been terrible against the taigs but don't agree with the rest. Well maybe Hamilton 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Still can't believe we didn't even get a foul for that horrible tackle on Halliday, nearly snapped his leg.

Anyone been impressed with Senderos? He's no nonsense and the aggression we've been lacking back there 

The guy is a disaster waiting to happen every time a long ball is played past him.

I thought he elbowed someone and got away with it

He will get sent off again if they run a man at him

As for the rest the performance is not nearly as good as last week imo but its all about the result.

cant understand why we made 3 changes

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Fucks the partick thistle mascot all aboot?

I could draw a better mascot on the back of a cigarette packet, and isn't a mascot supposed to be child friendly. wtf?

I think a sick kid designed it for them. Might be wrong but it freaks me out 

7 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

So did Warburton / Weir make any changes to the way we were playing in order to get the first goal?   Or was it just one of these things that happened and Nico to a chance that came his way?   Trying to understand if the first goal was just a happening or whether it was the result of some managerial influence to change things.

:D Does it matter? We scored!!

Under analysation loyal (tu) 

Better than we have been playing but even before the goal we seem to have no sense of urgency in our play. Great goal from Niko,  if we're determined to walk the ball into the net then that's the way to do it (tu)

I see neither Crooks or Windass are on the bench.  I thought Warburton said at the pre-match press conference the other day that apart from Rossiter he had a full squad to choose from.   So are they still unfit or just not fit enough to go on a bench or out of favour?    I don't understand how Warburton can say he had a full squad to choose from and then not even put Windass on the bench, or Crooks for that matter as both need game time. 

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I think a sick kid designed it for them. Might be wrong but it freaks me out 

Naw, I remember hearing the story. I'm sure the guy was in his late 20's, maybe older and he's a graphic artist, or he's done this before as it was a long time ago. It may well be that some sick kid told him what he wanted, but I can't remember the details.

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I think Senderos has been decent tbh. 

His tackling is not creampuff, but he's in danger of getting sent off. Not because he's terrible, but because he's too slow and the ref is a cunt.:541: