Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

No money and no imagination. That's us all over at the moment, whilst they cunts across the city go from strength to strength in and off the pitch.  

No manager in the world could make this squad of players champions, so frank deboer or any of that ilk make no sense to this board. It will be almost certainly a derek mcinnes or even Robbie neilson given any compensation for the 2 would be low and failing that I see it being billy davies.

People saying he won't come unless he has a budget and he'll want big wages and all that nonsense look at the bigger picture and what he could bring to the club the contacts and knowledge he will have from Holland there is plenty of cheap talented players from that region and Season tickets sales would definitely increase with him at the helm probably pay for it in its self tbh I'm all for it get him in ! 

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Silly question but is he a good manager? I know he's won several titles with Ajax but they never really done much in Europe, suppose it doesn't help with the standard of league they were in.

I don't even care. He's Frank De Boer. About time we had some class back at the club. Bring Numan back in to coach aswell. 

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Silly question but is he a good manager? I know he's won several titles with Ajax but they never really done much in Europe, suppose it doesn't help with the standard of league they were in.

He's done as much in Europe as pretty much every manager who has managed in Scotland in the last decade.

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He's respected apparently, doesn't play the most attractive football but more of a no nonsense game. Exactly what I think we need with the dross in the dressing room.

3 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Same mate I think he's just giving the right answers no to upset anybody.....

Agreed, you can kinda get that from his final reaction, like he didn't know what to do for a split second, but he throws the poor little naive lass a wink.

I'm prob talking shit again, would I be happy to be wrong? Yuuuuuuuuuuuup.

He'l have offers from the Bundesliga, Holland and probably elsewhere. Why does anything think he'll come to the dysfunctional mess that is Rangers at the moment?

He was was managing a club who were signing £20 million Brazilians at the start of this season. Is he really going to come and manage Halliday and co? There is no way De Boer will be at Rangers.