*** The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

If you can't take five minutes to enjoy a late winner, can you honestly say it's worth caring about football at all?

its fucking rank, brutal football all season and its going to get worse, tbh i couldnt have gave a fuck if we got the late winner or not because thats not the real issue. 

It was actually a good performance up until Garner should have made it 3-0. St Johnstone were never in the game apart from missing that sitter and that's the worrying thing, they should never had the chance to get back in the game. 

Full credit though for us actually wanting to win the game at the end. Was a well deserved 3 points!

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its fucking rank, brutal football all season and its going to get worse, tbh i couldnt have gave a fuck if we got the late winner or not because thats not the real issue. 

I have no problem with that. What I'm asking is, if you can't even get enjoyment out of a last minute winner, why do you watch?

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

so you dont care if we get three points, fuck up.

we should have been out of site, its been like this all season, its fucking rank, brutal, you go crazy all you want over that late winner, ill just look at the bigger picture. 

fuck up lol 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Shut up.

I'll never get tired of seeing rangers get injury time winners regardless of what else is going on.

Just now, JamieD said:

I have no problem with that. What I'm asking is, if you can't even get enjoyment out of a last minute winner, why do you watch?

Honestly, its been hard to watch,  I watch because ive been a Rangers supporter all my life and i'll continue to watch, is that ok with you?

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

we should have been out of site, its been like this all season, its fucking rank, brutal, you go crazy all you want over that late winner, ill just look at the bigger picture. 

fuck up lol 

Not disputing it has been a crap season, but it was a deserved win AND should give us a lift for the cup game on the weekend.

The bigger picture is without investment, we have more of the same ahead.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Honestly, its been hard to watch,  I watch because ive been a Rangers supporter all my life and i'll continue to watch, is that ok with you?

Yeah, it's fine, I'm not having a go, I'm just genuinely saddened that it has got this bad for some bears. It's supposed to be about sharing in the joy of winning with fellow fans.

Just now, pcbear said:

We played some decent stuff tonight and should have been out of sight, ropey as fuck at the back but that was miles better than Dundee and ICT.

5-2 would have been a fair score but our defence is going to suck all season. Not finishing when we should makes them more panicky than usual too.