*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

14 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

All the positives to applaud, yet you choose to criticise :tu:

I chose to point out improvement in an area. Two way's to look at it pal.

You choose to construe my words in a critical fashion that's your perogative.

16 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

I chose to point out improvement in an area. Two way's to look at it pal.

You choose to construe my words in a critical fashion that's your perogative.

What never to pass to an overlapping fullback...genius!

6 fucking 0!

This wont fucking do. Pedro out!

Fucking big smile on the face on what I've just witnessed.

At last we have real players. Pleased for Windass. He put in a shift and he mght give us one big fucking shock that there is player in there and Pedro is getting it out of him. Can't say a bad word about anyone tonight. Some fine performances and our work rate superb.

We will also get better. Sure there will be set backs along the way, but we are defo on the right road.

We will close that gap big time and well up for lemmon's junkies. Can't fucking wait. It will be a tough test, but we will do it!

The spring in the step has returned. 

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

What never to pass to an overlapping fullback...genius!

When the move that gets made is done to fuck and has been the mainstay for the past two season's then it's refreshing to see change. Or would you rather see the same old same old Wallace bombing down the line to put in a shite cross come shot aimed at no one in particular.

Or Wallace looking to make the same triangle with miller and the winger on the touchline that fails to keep possesion more often than not.

It was different tonight, it was as if the captains shackles cast off allowed for more creation and free play. When Wallace makes that same straight back run he does all the fucking time, because he's captain they have to try and pass it to him. Only my observations.

Cannae believe I've had to spell this out for you bud.

Any way I've seen enough threads on here descend into nonsense coz some one can't let it go , so I'm out.

33 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Candeias - pish

Rossiter - pish

Morelos - pish

Windass - pish

Hodson - pish

(c) Rangers Media posters, July-August 2017 :lol:

What because we beat a first division team their not pish?  Just for the record I'm not saying anyone's pish, but cunts need to calm down it was only Dunfermline.  

Hibs pumped them 4-0 in a pre season friendly.

On another note, interesting interview with new DoF Mark Allen at HT on the match clip. Speaks about focusing on putting a proper scouting and recruitment process in place.

Warburton and McParland were bigged up in this regard but never delivered. The contacts book seemed limited and they didn't bring in 'Rangers' players that fit the profile of what we need.

I already see signs of that being addressed and I'm glad we have shipped most of those players out and have brought in hungry, motivated replacements. The Warburton era is well and truly over and I'm starting to get excited about the Pedro one, albeit early days.