*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

So many positives to take from that, 6 goals 5 scorers, great appetite shown, some great football, some of the passing sublime, Morelos off the mark, Tav playing well and scoring, Rossiter involved and getting 90 minutes, clean sheet,I could go on. dont care about the level of the opposition play like that and we'll beat most in front of us, If thats us after two competitive games imagine whats to come when all our players plus possible additions are properly in the groove.

bring on the junkies.

Played some good stuff but I was most impressed with the constant pressing and the effort the whole team put in.

There was obvious standouts for me in Morelos, Miller and Candeias but I was really impressed with Dorrans, Rossiter and Windass for the shift they put in as they didn't give Dunfermline's midfield a minutes peace! Especially Windass who I thought worked his arse off for the team which isn't something I expected from him.

Wasn't even just the pressing, it was the nature of it. If one player pressed and missed, there was another player right there waiting. 

Getting more and more excited about the season ahead the more I see us play.

8 minutes ago, Bluerod said:

Thanks mate stream in pub was crap so watched your post 

WATP

Hope you enjoyed it mate.

Think the credit's due to .williamson or rossDas - I just piggybacked on their posts!

Was a good stream though!

Great performance! Morelos and Candeias in particular looked good but the overall attitude of the team was brilliant, still pressing and working hard right to the final whistle even at 6-0. 

Roll on Saturday now

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Don't give it to Hodson?

Don't encourage that shite run/movement don't get me wrong it worked a treat in the championship but up a level and it's too predictable and often left us open to the counter down that side.