*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

I hope the team comes out fired up... if they don't show any passion, then we know it's sadly the end for Pedro as the players aren't willing to even try for him. If they come out fired up and win impressively, then hopefully it buys some time for Pedro to build a team.  I want stability at the club and constant changing of managers is not the way to do that. Also I fear who will come next after Pedro... I had a scary vision of the board looking for the cheap option and putting Kenny Miller in charge as player manager ?

I'm a bit late with this heads up but for anyone travelling to the game by road Hamilton is a cunt right now. I'm local to the stadium and the gas pipes are getting replaced on Burnbank Road which is affecting the surrounding roads including the road which the stadium is on as people try to use Whitehill as a shortcut. Pain in the are every morning so watch out for it. Coaches should be fine as the car park is a small walk away but anybody trying to park closer to the stadium in cars should be aware.

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

No it wouldn't.  He's a kid they don't expect to play every game. Anyway he's playing :lol:

He was our best defender last week and at 19 yrs old he should be getting a run of games in my opinion, hope your right and he starts, he looks a right good prospect.