Scottish Football

36 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Had a wee look on their forum there, cunts are all arguing about if it actually is the worst ever result in Scottish Football 😂

They brought up us getting beat off Berwick but then figured out Berwick Rangers are further up the pyramid, then brought up Brora Vs Hearts.

By the end, they've just sort of accepted that it is the worst ever result.

Also Ross McCrorie taking some amount of abuse, wonder why, can't be anything at all, surely.

Pisses all over the bad results of the past Stenny 20 odd year ago is just a blip now 😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I play football now and again with the boy who scored the goal, unreal stuff :lol:

Worst result in British football history, not even just Scottish. Absolutely honking from the sheep hahahahahaha

Equal with Sutton v Coventry and Hereford v Newcastle I'd say.

6 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that just over a month ago in the 94th minute of a certain home tie the season, Christmas , New Years and life in general was probably looking and feeling good for Aberdeen fans 

then within 3 minutes their hopes and dreams were shattered infront of their very eyes . And since then life has probably been utterly miserable for them. 

lovely stuff and long may it continue 

Tremendous post. Sums up exactly how much those dirty sheep bastards will be hurting.