BBC - At It For The Past 20 years.

tannerall

19 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Amazes me that the British Broadcasting Corporation, is anti the most British club of them all.

I used to wonder why they called it "auntie beeb" 'till I realised that it was "anti Bbc"

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

The bastards will be throwing themselves of the top tier again when we win 55, they should have been doing it this season cause they are totally pish, chance missed for us, some cunt in our team with a clue and we would have won it I've no doubts on that. 

Totally agree - this season was a great chance for us if we could have just shown some consistency.  They’ve dropped points in 11 games and now scored less goals than us.

I guess we can’t expect them to drop as many points next year so will be more difficult for us to mount a challenge unless we spend a bit of money!

Yep the celtic shame game but somehow became the old firm shame game? 

I see Brendan urging the spfl to play us against each other in a title decider?   What he fails to understand and someone at the beggerdome should tell him , is that it was the bloody celtic fans  that caused them to make that decision not anyone else, their bigoted , scum fans , the same fans who have hit 2 ten year olds with a   bottle 2 years in a row at Hampden, yep the self proclaimed best fans in the world.

And what about the cover up of the last old firm  game on the 30thDec?   After the game ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ marched all the way down to a Rangers pub in dalmarmock and started attacking Rangers fans, If it had been the other way around we as a club would be hammered. 

Give them Aberdeen at home or away first game as that's the only team they are guaranteed to beat in the top 6, This is one of the worst celtic teams I have seen in a long time and if we turn up we will give them a game 

12 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Amazes me that the British Broadcasting Corporation, is anti the most British club of them all.

It's BBC Scotland that's the problem. The London based radio and TV outlets are fine, with professional sports journalists.  In Glasgow we have the fans with mics and the former players who struggle to string three words together coherently.  Utterly amateurish. 

It's funny, that fans of the other clubs and of celtic have exactly the same opinions about the BBC. I guess it shows how incompetent they are at delivering Scottish football, no surprise as they have a massive budget cut since the mid 00s - relying on a core production /reporting staff that should have long been binned. Which would suggest that the current crop of upcoming journalists are simply not up to the job (what do you expect from an HND in Practical Journalism from the local  college) 

23 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

BBC a left wing organization of the highest order , if your a white heterosexual protestant and a Rangers fan who is proud to be British then you are the lowest form of scum in their eyes 

I know this is really childish, however me and the Mrs and our friends were crossing the river and while walking past the front door I used very rude sign language, felt good though. 

I have previous for this, every day I pass the mhank social club in Greenock in my van using the same sign language. 

??⚪???