The game at the weekend

sh323

I heard today in work that a few celtic fans are hoping they lose against Hibs so that they have a chance of winning the league at Parkhead against us. 

Is anybody else thinking about we could draw/lose to Hearts to stop this?  

The thought came across my mind but surely we cant lay down to another team at home. 

We will draw or lose anyway because we are fucking pish.

Then the filth will gub us easy once again, the sheep will beat us at Pittodrie, Killie will take at least a point of us before we bring the curtain down on yet another clusterfuck of a season when Hibs tear us a new one to more than likely finish above us.

Anybody thinking we will actually win any of those games needs sanctioning.

2 hours ago, sh323 said:

I heard today in work that a few celtic fans are hoping they lose against Hibs so that they have a chance of winning the league at Parkhead against us. 

The thought came across my mind but surely we cant lay down to another team at home. 

knock knook

who's there

Dwayne

Dwayne who

DWayne Fukyersel  

2 hours ago, sh323 said:

Apologies. It's late and I'm bleary eyed.

Are you suggesting we throw the Hearts match to avoid the inevitable?

38 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Apologies. It's late and I'm bleary eyed.

Are you suggesting we throw the Hearts match to avoid the inevitable?

If its doing something to avoid them winning the league against us then I think it's worth at least a debate about. 

14 minutes ago, sh323 said:

If its doing something to avoid them winning the league against us then I think it's worth at least a debate about. 

If we were still in the title race then I'd see the worry about them winning it against us...but it's set in stone they've won it so I'd rather we smash fuck out of the Gorgie tramps.

Ibrox should be empty at half12 on Sunday with demonstrations outside. Until half time.

Obviously club1872 don't have the balls to organise this, so it's down to the union bears. They are the only group that has some balls.

9 hours ago, sh323 said:

Lay aff the gear.