Rangers Reply

RDFM

8 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

I find it incredible that a serving politician can get away with shite like this, you would think he has more important things to concern himself with than trolling Rangers fans.

i dont know what is majority is but the bluenose voters have good memories.googled it, 6,482  at 29%

More of this is needed, it might be petty at times, it might not come across as meaning much and it's just a tweet

These tarrier bastards need openly mocked back, fuck dignified silence, let the majority sit back and laugh and the loudest minority

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Would have preferred if we replied saying

”Get it right up you @HumzaYousaf, you yes voting incompetent scum loving bastard. WATP.

What did he do? I didn't see

EDIT I found it! What a prick

43 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

More of this is needed, it might be petty at times, it might not come across as meaning much and it's just a tweet

These tarrier bastards need openly mocked back, fuck dignified silence, let the majority sit back and laugh and the loudest minority

This is the type if you say anything they play the victim card

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Would have preferred if we replied saying

”Get it right up you @HumzaYousaf, you yes voting incompetent scum loving bastard. WATP.

He was a plastic whistle fan then wanted more votes of the taig sort so started supported the green n grey ffs .He even wore thistle tartan to a graduation , /wedding or his first day in the no use parliament , canny remember which .tae fuck wi him any way ,never had a proper job in his puff