Permanent Deal for Murphy

Lloyd

43 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd prefer him in a Windass type roll through the middle tbh. Less predictable and more effective any time I've seen him go central 

Agree needs to be further forward where he can hurt teams.

52 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd prefer him in a Windass type roll through the middle tbh. Less predictable and more effective any time I've seen him go central 

I think he looked great on the left at first because DJ was playing with him, as soon as Halliday came into the team he started looking suspect. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

:tu:

Agreed mate .... Glad he is getting a chance to prove how talented he is now he is here on a permanent contract .... good move by the Club.

He will be more effective in that role ... although he was doing ok on the left side when partnered with John, it petered out when Halliday took over ... making him virtually non-existent .... if he is played in the central position he will be allowed more flexibility and hopefully his creative flair will set up more scoring opportunities for whatever strike force we end up with.

:UK: