Miller

geronimoo

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

For starters try "determined to challenge defamation of my character".

Now, who defamed his character?

A grievance was brought before the club and he was fined as a consequence following investigation. Than does not equate to defamation, so by who and how was he defamed?

As is his right he is going to appeal. Now whether the appeal is upheld or not, that also does not equate to defamation of character.

All this crying against a club that has well provided for him on three occasions now and he now seeks to damage our reputation for his self serving purposes..

The guy is an egocentric moron. A beggar of the worst sort, in whom we should have never let darken our doors again.

A billy big bawz victim picking wimp.

Them big bad boys done it mammy as the wee lassies kicked his bawz.

Pot kettle springs to mind 

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You from the same school as Miller then?

"Defamation of my character". Right?

"The time will be right when I can clear a few things up". Right?

Now try for starters,the headline quoted in the other thread "Wallace and Miller fight against the fines".

A captain and a shite one at that, who has earned millions from us. Paid well above his level of ability. Hasn't kicked a ball in a year. Yet goes against the club for a paltry fine after the investigation goes against him.

You back him against our board as he drags our name through the mud by simply contesting the decision. Clearly working his ticket. I call him a turncoat bastard and that he shall remain. 

He’s fighting a month wage fine which he feels was unfair, a month ago you’ve have jizzed your pants about a player going against the board

1 hour ago, teddybear1975 said:

I thank him for some important goals for us but that's it. Can't respect a guy that thumps the celtic badge. Didn't have to do that as other players have given muted celebration against former teams. Why didn't he? 

The same reason he didn’t give a muted celebration when he scored against them all those times in a Rangers top.  Why should he?  

Find it bizzare that people still stand up for Miller. Yes, he scored lots of goals for us. But we gave him lots of pennies and pounds for that.

The phrase "common denominator" comes to mind with Miller. As well as "there's no smoke without fire". Miller was mentioned in the leaks from Ibrox. Miller was mentioned in the shit attitude towards foreign players. Miller had bust ups with Pedro. Miller had bust ups with Murty. Miller stood by and ket his agent and his slacko wife talk shit about our club and finally Miller wore green and white.

Good riddance to one of football's biggest mercenaries imo.

14 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

The same reason he didn’t give a muted celebration when he scored against them all those times in a Rangers top.  Why should he?  

Well probably explains more about his character than anything else and just shows him to be a self-absorbed mercenary. Call me old fashioned but once he signed for them he should have never got a chance with us again regardless of important goals he scored. Just doesn't sit right with me.

10 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Well probably explains more about his character than anything else and just shows him to be a self-absorbed mercenary. Call me old fashioned but once he signed for them he should have never got a chance with us again regardless of important goals he scored. Just doesn't sit right with me.

I can’t agree, mate.  I think it just shows him to be a professional footballer who gives his all for whichever club he happens to be playing for.  Celebrating a goal in a big game doesn’t make him a bad person.

2 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

I can’t agree, mate.  I think it just shows him to be a professional footballer who gives his all for whichever club he happens to be playing for.  Celebrating a goal in a big game doesn’t make him a bad person.

All about opinions so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

30 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It's Kenny Miller so many will automatically decide that he's in the wrong whatever he's said or not said

Or you could look at the evidence in recent years on how he’s had problems with 3 different managers but has kept his hole shut as long as he was in the team 

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

What has he said that’s wrong?

Fucking blazing coz we were humiliated by celtic then said on the radio he feels the suspension has put his career in to jeopardy , how dare he eh , rest of the imposters happy to take their cash and have no opinion on an absolutely disgraceful semi final performance and for  good measure wee give that cunt that orchestrated it his job back in the academy 

25 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Funny how when we had a proper Rangers manager in Walter Smith with proper Rangers players , was never a peep out of Kenny miller , he’s now making his voice heard of the constant shambolic managerial and player recruitment , Kenny miller has played with Rangers when the standards were high that’s the problem , the rest of these players haven’t and think this is how the club has always been and is acceptable 

spot on 

Our new manager should be sat down by John Grieg himself and given an education of the high standards  this club expects of all its playing staff.

New regime....lets up the ante 

Lets Go....

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

spot on 

Our new manager should be sat down by John Grieg himself and given an education of the high standards  this club expects of all its playing staff.

New regime....lets up the ante 

Lets Go....

Bang on mate 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Funny how when we had a proper Rangers manager in Walter Smith with proper Rangers players , was never a peep out of Kenny miller , he’s now making his voice heard of the constant shambolic managerial and player recruitment , Kenny miller has played with Rangers when the standards were high that’s the problem , the rest of these players haven’t and think this is how the club has always been and is acceptable 

This could be true, except you never heard a peep from him when McCoist was manager. 

Where was his high standards then? 

Find all this hate and disapproval quite hypocritical to be honest 

I never wanted him back .To be fair he stepped up to the plate for Rangers on many occasions 

He proved himself a winner 

He is gone .He was finished anyway 

I would back him all day long against that piece of shite Murty 

He may have been naughty regards the media .We can't say for certain 

I just don't feel the need now to slag him off 

I'd much rather say good luck Kenny 

You were exceptionally lucky to get second chance at Rangers .We thank you for the good memories you gave us in your second spell 

Just don't look too pleased when/if you score against us in future.

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

Imagine a player who knows what winning is and the captain being upset and voicing their opinions after the cowardly show the players put on. 

There were worse results than that semi final under McCoist yet they two never piped up then, why?