Sportsence

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It took Stewart less than two minutes to completely contradict himself. He said Gerrard was wrong to say we are a class above Aberdeen because they have been the best team for the past four years. Then when asked about what Gerrard said about decisions going against us for years he effectively said that that doesn’t matter because it’s the past now and the past is gone. If that’s the case then surely Aberdeen being the best team in recent years doesn’t matter either because it’s “the past”? :lol:

Guys a fucking turnip

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just watched playback of the game today and the two clowns comments.

They both were asked about Gerrard’s comment about us being a class above the sheep.

Now Gerrard said... we showed today that we’re a class above Aberdeen.... the main word here is today.

These two mutton heads then go on to say.....to say that Rangers are a class above the team that have been second best in the league is premature.

The cunts just can’t wait to put us down, I expected a bit better from Thompson .

If your expecting a bit better from Thompson you will be waiting a while yet he is another x ranger who can't wait to stick the boot in. I don't watch sportscene but I believe it's full of ball bags.

23 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

The day we win 55 I’ll probably never enjoy a programme as much in my life as sport scene ?? imagine what they’ll be like when they have to show us winning the title and analyse our remarkable rise.

It'll be 2 minutes on the BBC news, with still frames as per the BBC Sport output thesedays.

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

The day we win 55 I’ll probably never enjoy a programme as much in my life as sport scene ?? imagine what they’ll be like when they have to show us winning the title and analyse our remarkable rise.

The club should sell tickets for all bears to laugh at the cunts with some free refreshment thrown in 

I will watch the match and will have my own opinions, you know whatever shite they come out with will just wind you up ( it is what they are paid to do)  so better swerving it completely.

That is the same for punditry and panels anywhere, why would you need  sometimes 4 (World Cup) panelists most failed players or managers forcing their differing opinions of a match on you?

I heard and have read a number of them coming out with the same old guff.........Aberdeen have played poorly its not that Rangers played well and were the better team its just the Dons weren't up for it, same old mince from them.

As for Dodds a wee rat that's the same guy who said he used to be a Rangers fan but isn't anymore.

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just watched playback of the game today and the two clowns comments.

They both were asked about Gerrard’s comment about us being a class above the sheep.

Now Gerrard said... we showed today that we’re a class above Aberdeen.... the main word here is today.

These two mutton heads then go on to say.....to say that Rangers are a class above the team that have been second best in the league is premature.

The cunts just can’t wait to put us down, I expected a bit better from Thompson .

One thing that pisses me off when our ex players become pundits they turn into absolute mutants. The only ex player i can listen to or read is Boyd but even his comments can be questioned. 

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

It took Stewart less than two minutes to completely contradict himself. He said Gerrard was wrong to say we are a class above Aberdeen because they have been the best team for the past four years. Then when asked about what Gerrard said about decisions going against us for years he effectively said that that doesn’t matter because it’s the past now and the past is gone. If that’s the case then surely Aberdeen being the best team in recent years doesn’t matter either because it’s “the past”? :lol:

You're applying logic beyond the remit of the average nonce sence pundit 

7 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Quite a few ex Rangers players eager to stick the boot in, and i really don't know why.

Thompson is a strange one. Sometimes he calls it as he sees it then other times comes out with such garbage. They are very quick to try and kick is for something

Maybe it’s contract renewal time. 

Turned it on to see what their take was going to be on our performance and what drivel they were going to spout about the 'red card, yellow cards and no cards', and unless I missed, it they never even mentioned the worst one of all , the flattening of Ryan Jack and May going unpunished.