Gerrard and Katic Press Conference

Lloyd

I remember enjoying press conferences by Warburton to begin with. But it soon became clear he was re-hashing the same script every week. 

But these ones seem different. Steering away from cliches, seems to know his stuff and there seems a genuine connection with the players and in return  respect back. 

If press conferences win you the league we’d romp it!!

But, taking them as an indication of how things are at the club, things seem positive and we have a manager and players making all the right noises. I’m pretty positive.

1 minute ago, scotty1976 said:

I remember enjoying press conferences by Warburton to begin with. But it soon became clear he was re-hashing the same script every week. 

But these ones seem different. Steering away from cliches, seems to know his stuff and there seems a genuine connection with the players and in return  respect back. 

If press conferences win you the league we’d romp it!!

But, taking them as an indication of how things are at the club, things seem positive and we have a manager and players making all the right noises. I’m pretty positive.

Having  a manager that can name drop he phoned Dejan for some info. ?

1 hour ago, GT66 said:

Journalist: asks question

Katic: can you repeat please? 

Journalist: says same question even faster with more shit added on

Don't understand people who do that - if a foreigner asks me to repeat what I've said I slow it down and speak very clearly almost to a condescending level. Saying it louder and quicker isn't going to make them understand :lol: