Tav better than Hutton

mitre_mouldmaster

Hutton in that wonder season was genuinely one of the best fullbacks in Europe, he was doing it both in The Champions League and against top Internationals sides for Scotland. I think I remember Hutton having more assists than anyone else in the Champions League Group stages that season.

I’d take Hutton. He was better in both phases of the game. Hutton went through a spell just before he left where teams just could not live with him. He had this nack of eating up the ground and just nicking the ball away from a defender and he was away. Lightning quick in his prime. 

22 minutes ago, thebooler said:

FFS Folk posting during a game?!?!?!

??

Yeez better hope @NamibianBear & @ger4life_1872don’t see this.

Cunts talking about football during the football is different to u obsessing over cg ya daft cunt , but I couldn't give a fuck about either so go and bother somecunt else ya old crank 

For a period of about 6 months Hutton looked not only in the SPL but in the champions league and euro qualifiers like one of the best Right backs in Europe. 

Its why Spurs bought him for £9 million which back then was huge money. I don’t think Tav will ever get to that level of play. 

However this season and where we are in our history and what we have been through Tav is our captain and more important to us than Hutton ever was.