MAN CHARGED FOLLOWING ASSAULT OF ASSISTANT REFEREE, LIVINGSTON

j1mgg

Can't defend the guy's actions...let himself, the fans and the club down and hopefully he realises this. As if the performance on the park on Sunday from us wasn't embarrassing enough, he went and gave the rest of Scottish Football a stick to beat us with by throwing a coin at an official. I'd imagine he feels remorse now but too late...the damage has been done.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If you think it’s acceptable your clearly as spasticated as he is.

Suprised you know how to use the forum and aren’t out licking windows.

Show me where I've said it's acceptable? Quite clearly condemned him earlier in the thread by saying he let himself and the club down.

But aye I'm the spasticated one yet you have swallowshisownspunk as his username ya fucking wrong yin.

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Oddly, the police still cant find the fenians that assaulted the 2 wee boys with beer bottles. 

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

If only they put so much effort into catching others for throwing objects.

Just saying...

?

See when it’s at a game, and he’s caught on tele, and people have been phoning in, it’s a lot easier

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

So we invite him back and when he gets pissed again or we're losing he does something & we get more bad press? Got enough people who hate us up here in the media without giving them even more ammo

At the same time, wouldn't advocate anycunt grassing a fellow bear in lol! ?

Surely a 5 year ban or something would be more appropriate than life? So when he's 70 he can't take his grandkids to a game because he chucked a penny at a linesman 40 year ago? Way OTT.

I can't get a pint at a football game because the older generation of our support couldn't behave and rioted steaming, chucked bottles and fought running battles using them as weapons so having them preach about this and that is a bit precious.

Couldn't care less what anyone in the media thinks either, they don't need ammo to hate the Rangers support. This is the same media riddled with fans of clubs who wanted us dead 

Just now, rfc_watp said:

Surely a 5 year ban or something would be more appropriate than life? So when he's 70 he can't take his grandkids to a game because he chucked a penny at a linesman 40 year ago? Way OTT.

I can't get a pint at a football game because the older generation of our support couldn't behave and rioted steaming, chucked bottles and fought running battles using them as weapons so having them preach about this and that is a bit precious.

Couldn't care less what anyone in the media thinks either, they don't need ammo to hate the Rangers support. This is the same media riddled with fans of clubs who wanted us dead 

Life bans don’t matter anyway. Largely unenforceable.

He deserves whatever punishment comes his way, he's 30yr old and should know better. 

The linesman was only 5 yards away from the ball boy and had the coin hit the young lad it would be far worse. Throwing a coin isn't a quick reaction of frustration it's clearly something he's put some thought into, how many other games has he thought about it or done it?!

18 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Show me where I've said it's acceptable? Quite clearly condemned him earlier in the thread by saying he let himself and the club down.

But aye I'm the spasticated one yet you have swallowshisownspunk as his username ya fucking wrong yin.

Thought everyone did that.

9 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

If you've not learned by 30 mate that flinging a coin at somecunt is a ridiculous thing to do then you'll never learn in my view.

In regards with the drinking thing, I see your point about that, tarring everybody with the same brush is a bit daft but this is a case of 1 person doing something rather than a group of people. Wasn't 1 guy in the 80s/90s who stopped us being able to drink at games these days, was countless people.

The fact the media don't need the ammo is the exact reason why our so called supporters should avoid doing stuff like this even more, the cunts will take everything Rangers related and run a mile with it & while I don't care about the media, I do care about our club getting dragged through the dirt even more due to things our own fans do

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He deserves whatever punishment comes his way, he's 30yr old and should know better. 

The linesman was only 5 yards away from the ball boy and had the coin hit the young lad it would be far worse. Throwing a coin isn't a quick reaction of frustration it's clearly something he's put some thought into, how many other games has he thought about it or done it?!

But it didn’t

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Fuck sake ?

35 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Banned for life for throwing a coin?

Ffs man get a grip.

Aye he let himself and the club down, and he will face the consequences but far too many of our own sticking the boot into the guy.

Banned for life for a moment of madness, not for me.

What did he expect? 

Mwi or no, you need to be a banger of the highest proportion to hit a linesman with a coin, split his heed open & celebrate it. 

Deserves a doin tbh, he knew Rangers would get slaughtered for it. Lucky we’ve no been fined for it.

29 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Banned for life for throwing a coin?

Ffs man get a grip.

Aye he let himself and the club down, and he will face the consequences but far too many of our own sticking the boot into the guy.

Banned for life for a moment of madness, not for me.

Not banned for throwing a coin. Banned for throwing a missile in a highly populated area at an innocent official and giving him a head injury. He injured an innocent man doing his job, held up the match and tarnished our brand. 

The guy is 30 and unless he has learning difficulties was well aware of the implications of his actions. Deserves to be banned from Ibrox for life.

11 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

These are facts not made up, watch it and you'll see. I think morons throwing objects at games are pathetic imo.

Facts are no ball boy was hit, the lads fucked up and will need to take his medicine, making up wee what if scenarios in your head is pointless.  

Daft as fuck from the guy, beyond stupid however I feel a bit for him as he. will be judged as much for the team he follows as the crime he committed. 

Perhaps not, we will see. As I said after the last old firm our players were pelted with missiles several times and it wasn’t mentioned at all, during or after.  

Moral of the story? Don’t be a good aim or is it something else?

Im not trying to excuse this guy, done us or himself no favours whatsoever and he can have little complaints if he now suffers the very heavy price of a lifetime ban amongst other things however the hypocrisy is once again there to be seen. For his sake I hope ‘exuberance’ is considered.