CLUB 1872 statement on the fanzone

jintybear

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

Matches what I've encountered from yessers on more than one occasion, even being called a cunt by an snp activist outside my local polling station when I refused the snp/yes leaflet I was offered.

Whit?!

I can say with 100% surety, if that was me, I’d be arrested.

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

Unbelievable.  Surely something will be done about this? It's a total joke that this has happened but yet we still have "supporters" sticking up for these corrupt people running our country.

To be honest Jinty  .They are worse than the scumbags .Plenty on here that would make you sick 

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16993916.Rangers-fan-zone-row-city-councillor-tells-glasgow-life-political-pressure-was-applied/

starting with Dornan 

In fact we  should demand all of then are sacked on Monday morning for this 

shower of corrupt bigoted bastards 

8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16993916.Rangers-fan-zone-row-city-councillor-tells-glasgow-life-political-pressure-was-applied/

starting with Dornan 

In fact we  should demand all of then are sacked on Monday morning for this 

shower of corrupt bigoted bastards 

nothing will happen though

It's not new news - it's been as clear as fucking day that the fenian snp have it in for RFC - and while we're at it, giving preferential treatment to that foreign fenian outfit. 

But, and a big issue it is - RFC SUPPORTERS STILL VOTE FOR THEM OIRISH REPUBLICANS. 

The labour leader (Matheson) literally got caught with his pants down and never resigned so Aitken will never go for this.

Matheson should have been sacked on the spot but he was the face of the commonwealth games and nothing happened.

The cunts are all the same, no shame or integrity.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It's not new news - it's been as clear as fucking day that the fenian snp have it in for RFC - and while we're at it, giving preferential treatment to that foreign fenian outfit. 

But, and a big issue it is - Rangers SUPPORTERS STILL VOTE FOR THEM OIRISH REPUBLICANS. 

Nationalism is a fuckin cancer that is destroying this country

This is another cracker, and credit to The Rangers Observer for trawling through all the emails to find it.

Dornan knows it will be legally sound to hold the event if it gets a license and after discussions with another councillor, no doubt another bigot and Rangers hater, they try to find another way to block the fan zone. 

Let's be honest here, this is bigotry and corruption and it's got to be investigated.

10 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

This is another cracker, and credit to The Rangers Observer for trawling through all the emails to find it.

Dornan knows it will be legally sound to hold the event if it gets a license and after discussions with another councillor, no doubt another bigot and Rangers hater, they try to find another way to block the fan zone. 

Let's be honest here, this is bigotry and corruption and it's got to be investigated.

The dog is illiterate