Grezda

trueblueal

Looks a threat on the wing, but seemed to fade out as Albanian heads went down - was their best player in the first half, and I think he will play better as his fitness is up and more positive play with Rangers than the Albanians (truly dreadful side)

47 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Hope I'm wrong, just not been impressed with him yet. I know its early days but he isn't what I was expecting, looks awkward on the ball, and doesn't look all that quick considering some of the reports about him.

Its just my opinion there's no need to get in a wee huff.

Grezda played well first half, pretty anonymous(understandably) in the second. People really shouldn't take much notice of 'reports' on players. The game is full of pundits, commentators and managers talking absolute bollocks.  We bought Grezda For £1.5m. 23 year old footballers signed for 1.5m are rarely outstanding. The best we can hope is that we got a bit of a bargain who will become a  mainstay of our team. Right now it's too early to tell but the signs look fairly positive.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

A good 90mins under his belt.  He needs game time.

This all day long. Thought he was a menace first half, obviously faded when then lost a man, they were absolutely shite and Ronaldinho/messi would have struggled to have lifted that team to amount to anything, the fact he looked lively and stayed injury free, the run out will 100% do him well. 

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

That's the trick for any winger, if you can do that at pace  then you are set. 

Agreed, the trouble is to buy one your talking crazy money. We stole two in wee McCann and Laudrup and in all honesty I’ve not seen anyone since that I’d even call a proper winger. The game itself has moved on and doesn’t really play for out and out wingers in that sense anymore but I for one would love to see it back. 

3 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Did well, never sending off, never penalty.

Of course it was a sending off, it was a fucking headbutt off the ball.

Have seen players sent off for doing that handbags thing where they just put their head against the other player's and try to look mental. 

Other one wasn't a penalty though.

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have seen players sent off for doing that handbags thing where they just put their head against the other player's and try to look mental. 

No it’s not, it was on that diving Tarrier fuckpig

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wasn’t even a foul, it’s turned into a non-contact sports for rich pussies.

He looked like their best player, especially in the first half. Not bad when your team is being horsed and he isn't fit. 

I think he can do well for us. He has quite an unusual style also which will make him a bit tricky. If we look at last week, which was the first time he's looked reasonably fit, we have a winger who is not afraid to take people on, not afraid to shoot, scored, and got into good positions in the box also. He can offer something for us. 

1 hour ago, laudrupno1 said:

Only saw bits of the game as was flicking over when adverts were on during the darts but from what I saw he looked good plus another game under his belt and no injuries so all good.

Insightful well researched analysis 

11 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

He looked like their best player, especially in the first half. Not bad when your team is being horsed and he isn't fit. 

I think he can do well for us. He has quite an unusual style also which will make him a bit tricky. If we look at last week, which was the first time he's looked reasonably fit, we have a winger who is not afraid to take people on, not afraid to shoot, scored, and got into good positions in the box also. He can offer something for us. 

He reminds me a little of Buffel, but perhaps that is just his hair and physique.

To be perfectly honest i’m not sure the SPFL is the league for him but I obviously hope he does well.