Pena

MrMckee

1 hour ago, Smile said:

We are not that bad that we need Pena.

58 minutes ago, Smile said:

I have slated him in the past even did a thread about him blowing his nose on our shorts but would still give him a chance under Gerrard as I just want to put the filth back in their place.

😂😂😂

They were nowhere near as poor as him but Jack and Halliday are completely different players under current management, and someone as useless as Sadiq was even given a couple of games to try and impress. Seems only fair to give him a chance at least. Personally think we won't see any sort of change though but a few matches wouldn't hurt when trying to shop him out. 

1 hour ago, roboscot said:

If the junky alky bastard can chip in with a few like these I’ll shout him a 1/4 for bringing 55 home. 

Kind of backs up what most people say, he turns it on in the box, some of they finishes and the way he beats some of they players is class. I know it’s a YouTube video but he still looks good there.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

If he is fit and motivated, why wouldn't Gerrard give him a chance? he is exceptionally good at finding space and say what you like about him but his first time finish rate was phenomenal. 

gerrard was quick to say when he joined that everyone had a clean slate - so let's see that apply to Pena. If Gerrard still thinks he is unprofessional or has issues or is just shite then that's fine with me. But he should be given the opportunity if he applies himself.

Assuming for the sake of it that the 2 'ifs' mentioned proved to be the case (…….they are a couple of very big 'if's'  imo….) which first team player would be shunted to the bench, and what (if any) sort of other reshuffle of the team would be needed to give Pena a run in the team?   Just curious to see what changes to the team folks would  make in order to accommodate a fresh experiment with Pena.  An experiment where the second half of the season could hopefully yet start with us in close enough contention to be in with a chance of the league title come towards the end of the season.   

It'd be some bet by SG to think he can get Pena to fill the gap of goal creator as well as piling in with vital goals.  I'd have thought it would some gamble.     Apart from SG being convinced Pena could do a proper job for him, the other reason for bringing him back might have been to see if his performances could be good enough to generate some sort of transfer fee at the end of the season (…...super optimistic I know...…).   

He's our player...We have to pay his wages...doesn't appear anyone else wants him on loan....

...Might as well give him a try. Perhaps not in an Old Firm game...but in games v teams who sit back and pack the box...He might do a job.

He fucking BETTER do a job if he is going to be here. Makes me sick the money the likes of this yin gets. He's made a career out of cunts involved at clubs peddling the "aw, he just needs a chance, the talent is there, he just needs to put the work in" line and bla de fuckin bla.

Get yer shit together right now or fuck right off Carlos.

59 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Assuming for the sake of it that the 2 'ifs' mentioned proved to be the case (…….they are a couple of very big 'if's'  imo….) which first team player would be shunted to the bench, and what (if any) sort of other reshuffle of the team would be needed to give Pena a run in the team?   Just curious to see what changes to the team folks would  make in order to accommodate a fresh experiment with Pena.  An experiment where the second half of the season could hopefully yet start with us in close enough contention to be in with a chance of the league title come towards the end of the season.   

It'd be some bet by SG to think he can get Pena to fill the gap of goal creator as well as piling in with vital goals.  I'd have thought it would some gamble.     Apart from SG being convinced Pena could do a proper job for him, the other reason for bringing him back might have been to see if his performances could be good enough to generate some sort of transfer fee at the end of the season (…...super optimistic I know...…).   

Ejaria out possibly 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

If he is fit and motivated, why wouldn't Gerrard give him a chance? he is exceptionally good at finding space and say what you like about him but his first time finish rate was phenomenal. 

gerrard was quick to say when he joined that everyone had a clean slate - so let's see that apply to Pena. If Gerrard still thinks he is unprofessional or has issues or is just shite then that's fine with me. But he should be given the opportunity if he applies himself.

He’s neither. He’s been bombed out of Mexico, teams publicly reassuring fans they aren’t after him tells its own story.

get him as far to fuck as physically possible.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Is this the start of you being his fanboy again mate

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

He's unfit and badly motivated 

The day he decided to blow his nose on his Rangers shorts whilst smirking at the camera is the day he decided his Rangers fate.

and once again the longer a player fucks off the better he becomes on here. There is clearly a reason he has also failed at every Mexican club we have loaned him to. The waster ain’t even a promising youngster he’s a washed up crackpot who’s most likely snorting Cocaine every other weekend.