Disciplinary action

KingKirk

37 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I have literally never seen you say a swear word before.  :thumbsup:

Totally agree though

:lol: I swear all the time! The SFA bring out the badness in me right enough because they are not fit for purpose and need brought to task. Hopefully we dispute these charges and our legal team wipe the floor with them.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

:lol: I swear all the time! The SFA bring out the badness in me right enough because they are not fit for purpose and need brought to task. Hopefully we dispute these charges and our legal team wipe the floor with them.

This is first of me noticing, but couldn't agree more.

I really do hope so.  

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Our legal team are awful. Haven't won a case in fucking years...:angry:

55 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't know so much. We need to get on the front foot. No fucking standing off them. They aint that great and on our day, we are more than a match for them.

They will go all out to spoil the game as they do. Bleating and cheating and baiting. 

Our biggest weakness against them is in centre mid. Stay organised, keep the shape and take our chances. Their defence remains their weakness. They don't do pressure. This is the day Morelos comes of age. He does his thing, we bury them. Not forgetting he will spend most of the game on his erse as they will target him big time to provoke a reaction and a certain red from the ref. We need others to step up to prevent it.

I meant the officials mate 

13 hours ago, denya said:

The club should put another oficial statement and also have Gerrard in the press conference say that the SFA are corrupt, the world media will see this then and make sfa look like fucking idiot assholes that they are

correct .be aswell get attempted hung for a sheep as a lamb 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not saying we didn't influence it him not being in a job but he chose not to reapply, he wasn't sacked, there was no formal public apology from him or the SFA. This was a shooey in win for us to get him out, and it happened. Not sure who the other one us you're referring to. I praised SR for the tone and content of the fanzone letter and the Board for initially standing up for us re the Cup Final so it's not that I won't praise them.

But with regards to refereeing SG came out on the offensive and appears to have been told to pipe down. We then continue to get fucked over, make a formal complaint, and get charged for it.  For me the behind closed doors stuff is all in favour of the SFA, we'll lose our charges and be fined or reprimanded, Collum will get more big games and nothing changes.

I want the club and directors to publicise what we're up against, exposing what and why, and using the profile of SG to get this out in the open outwith scotland. By showing them up for what they are hopefully we get real changes to the refereeing rather than not even lip service but punished.

We've got enough to go to town on them if we wanted. We've tried to go down the formal route and look where that's got us. Time to strike out and play it publicly, on our terms. What's the worst theyre gonna do, charge us again?

You said “there’s no chance the board will go after them”.  By “them” I’m presuming you meant the SFA.  The Rangers board went after the members of the SFA and questioned their integrity and ability to be objective just a few months ago.  It has resulted in one of them not putting himself up for re-election and I believe there was calls for another to step down but he refused.  The Rangers board went on the offensive and deserve credit for that.

Also, I want Gerrard to focus on winning football matches only.  It’s the job of the Rangers board to battle the SFA and I’m confident they’ll do that.  I await their response to these charges.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Pull out the Scottish cup and hit them in the pocket.   Give the team a bye who were drawn against us and get the lawyers all over this like a rash.

They all have kicked up fuck in the past about referees.  Rogers, McInnes, Lennon etc etc etc, but how dare we complain about the week in week out decisions that go against us.  

Sent off for blowing kisses. What next sent off for your shirt being untucked, or sent off because your socks are not pulled up?   

Sfa showing once again it's one rule for us and one rule for the others.  

I see still not a peep on Torbett being reconvicted after the bheasts covered up for him and let him back in to reabuse.

Yes the police are dealing with these things but Torbett has been convicted now twice and it's no longer a police matter.  

Aye, mon patch a trophy that we might need to win to resemble a decent season and give celtic a higher chance of winning another cup and potentially another treble. Sound logic that

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

One only needs to watch the first 10-15 second of this clip to see Collums incompetence... 

Penalty we got’s another stinker from him.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We make a stance on the 29th with banners etc , Scotland real shame with arrow pointing to them along Broamloan stand and we play Pink Floyd another brick in the wall 5 minutes before the team come out the tunnel as the sky viewers will hear clearly us chanting Hey celtic leave those kids alone, Let their directors sit in our main stand and listen to that then go out and kick them all over the park and beat them 

Or we play songs that could actually get a decent atmosphere in the ground that involves Rangers songs

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’re missing the point. Yeah of course it does. But it’s fuck all to do with Candeias’ second yellow.

You are missing the point of this thread, it is beyond Candeias's yellow card, it is about the inconsistent SFA stance and deciding to punish us, when others have done it (and worse) consistently without punishment. 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’re missing the point. Yeah of course it does. But it’s fuck all to do with Candeias’ second yellow.

Not missing the point at all they pull us up over simple misdemeanors yet child rape is okay, cant see or share your point of view at all.

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Do you really need it explained to you? 

Imagine a scenario where it became clear there was some sort of systematic child abuse occurring at Rangers, which club management knew about and suppressed. Also imagine some evidence pointing towards a wider paedophile ring in the club, which although not fully confirmed would certainly be worthy of a thorough investigation. 

Now imagine the continuous outrage that would be expressed by all in the media that the club were continuing to ignore calls for an open inquiry and failing to apologise and properly recompense the victims. 

Also, factor in the bare faced hypocracy of the moral outrage expressed regarding our financial dealings and use of legal tax avoidance schemes.... Neither of which were actually criminal acts! 

Yeah exactly it should be done. There should and I guess will be an equity. What has gone on is abhorrent.

I don’t think it’s as easy to just say we’re having an enquiry.

Torbett has appealed his sentence so the legal proceedings of the case are ongoing.

The SFA will have lawyers looking at it. These processes take time.Not to mention the Government will be involved.

In saying that it’s not up to Dave King to ask for an enquiry. As sickening as it is it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything. It has nothing to do with us in a footballing sense.

Exactly you mention them and our taxes. We ridiculed them for being self appointed lawyers and accountants. Now Rangers fans have turned into criminal lawyers and social workers. The hypocrisy is outrageous.

My point is it should be looked at but it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything and is totally irrelevant to use it against any refereeing decision against us.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah exactly it should be done. There should and I guess will be an equity. What has gone on is abhorrent.

Torbett has appealed his sentence so the legal proceedings of the case are ongoing.

The SFA will have lawyers looking at it. These processes take time.Not to mention the Government will be involved.

In saying that it’s not up to Dave King to ask for an enquiry. As sickening as it is it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything. It has nothing to do with us in a footballing sense.

Exactly you mention them and our taxes. We ridiculed them for being self appointed lawyers and accountants. Now Rangers fans have turned into criminal lawyers and social workers. The hypocrisy is outrageous.

My point is it should be looked at but it’s not up to Rangers to call for anything and is totally irrelevant to use it against any refereeing decision against us.

Not really.

We had a court prove us to be same entity and not convicted of wrongdoings etc... but still the taigs carried on and called for more sanctions acting like they were lawyers.

Meanwhile a court has proven taigs to be harbouring paedophiles. We do not need to act like criminal lawyers and social workers.

The courts have done this already.

All we are asking for is the governing body to speak up and take action... instead of focusing on constant barage of anti Rangers discussion.

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Inty them