Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think the last kind of goal like that was Morelos against Rapid.

That number 10 with a bit of guile is what we are crying out for, and i appreciate they’re difficult to find. A midfielder who can hit a ball from outside box as well on my wishlist.

McCrorie seems to like a shot from outside the box, hopefully he strts to hit the target.

I really like him, he is my first pick at DM with our current options.

4 minutes ago, stfu said:

Part of our problems over the last 20 years is we don't rate our own players highly enough, it has become almost trendy to slag our own and under value them.

On the other hand the yahoos over the years are picking up money for utter dross like Gary Hooper and Craig Beattie who between them brought in more than six million.

Now I am not a huge Tav fan but if you take into account the number of assists that he has had even before you count his goals then we should be holding out for a lot more than £2M.

Thankfully I think we are now starting to put a true value on our players.

He is only worth what a team is willing to pay and I'll bet its a helluva lot closer to 2M than 10M. I'd accept 2M though if it meant I didn't need to see him pretend to be a defender or take set pieces again in my life.

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Jack and 2 new signings for me.

i do like McCrorie and dont see, in some games, why we couldn’t play 4-2-3-1.

I’m a firm believer in having flexible formations/tactics depending on opponents.

This 100%.

It is the thing I am most disappointed in with SG so far mate. I honestly believed he would have 3 or 4 formations ready to go, depending on the opposition. 

Sadly, he seems as rigid on his 433 as Warburton was. 

Hopefully it is down to being hampered by injuries, but I don't think it is. 

We must have flexibility in us. 

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shitebag 

Hardly.

Gilmour decided to leave a club like Rangers and go to one of the biggest clubs in the EPL at the age of 16 and test himself against the best.

You've probably labled Scott Brown a shitebag over the years for doing the exact opposite.

It is an honest reply to a leading question. I read this as a young player who will give his all to earn recognition for his country, and to get a move to the world's richest league in due course. 

He says he will keep doing what he is doing and the rewards will come. He does not say 'get me out of here in Jan'. 

The article does not change anything, and I expect business as usual from the Buffalo until his £25 million move in the summer. 

Professional footballer wants to play in the English Premiership shocker :lol:

Wether he said it or not in his latest interview, he has said it previously on more than one occasion  since he joined Rangers. 

We all know this, he has never hidden the fact.

If the rest of the squad showed half as much commitment and desire to win on the pitch we wouldn't have dropped so many points this season.

More sensationalist media pish.

6 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Professional footballer wants to play in the English Premiership shocker :lol:

Wether he said it or not in his latest interview, he has said it previously on more than one occasion  since he joined Rangers. 

We all know this, he has never hidden the fact.

If the rest of the squad showed half as much commitment and desire to win on the pitch we wouldn't have dropped so many points this season.

More sensationalist media pish.

It is pish. My old man said that he wants a move asap, according to the Mail. I'm embarrassed enough that that he reads that shitey rag. Just told him to rip out the crossword and put the rest down the fucking loo. 

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

It is pish. My old man said that he wants a move asap, according to the Mail. I'm embarrassed enough that that he reads that shitey rag. Just told him to rip out the crossword and put the rest down the fucking loo. 

Your dads right no one with any ambition wants to end up in Scottish football the standard just now is as poor as I've seen it.

23 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT. 

It’s on Colombia’s Blu Radio website. He doesn’t mention the EPL.

His first two words in the interview were “Muy Contento” - very happy.

Says there will be transfer speculation. But knows of nothing specific.

That’s it.

Usual pre-match anti Rangers pish to try to unsettle us. 

https://www.bluradio.com/deportes/el-tema-de-la-seleccion-colombia-siempre-esta-en-mi-cabeza-alfredo-morelos-200931-ie174

I cannot believe that after reading this that folk STILL believe what the Scottish rags are reporting.

Here we have truth against lies, what an unbelievable world some folk live in.

Wake up and smell the coffee FFS.

12 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m a firm believer in having flexible formations/tactics depending on opponents.

11 hours ago, TheCutch said:

It is the thing I am most disappointed in with SG so far mate. I honestly believed he would have 3 or 4 formations ready to go, depending on the opposition. 

Sadly, he seems as rigid on his 433 as Warburton was. 

Which is a strange one because when Gerrard first came in that's exactly what he said he would do. He kept saying he wasn't going to be a "philosophy" manager and he would play to suit each game.

All I can remember is trying out 3 at the back against Motherwell and did we go 442 away to Livi?

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

Which is a strange one because when Gerrard first came in that's exactly what he said he would do. He kept saying he wasn't going to be a "philosophy" manager and he would play to suit each game.

All I can remember is trying out 3 at the back against Motherwell and did we go 442 away to Livi?

At Livvy Lafferty played off the left.

23 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly the usual fan boys making excuses.

He made the fucking statement before the scum and the media reported.

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

If it had been any other player, he would be for lynching by the usual.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

He's going to give us his all? Aye, like fuck!

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Can't buy loyalty right enough.

You have just described yourself😂