BBC making their agenda clear...

KazzyTI

They are becoming more and more blatant with their shite. It's not even just with football but that's another story. Can't wait to put the boot into us, as far as they are concerned we are fair game for whatever is thrown at us and apart from the odd bad news story involving the other mob, they can't wait to blow smoke up their Arse at every opportunity possible.

It is taig infested throughout. The non taigs have also been totally indoctrinated, ex players like Thompson and Dodds are nothing short of complete wankers, you would never guess that they actually played for us.

They are quite happy to toe the party line for their 30 pieces of silver.

Well, we all know what happened to Judas Escariot. I hope they suffer a similar fate.

Total cunts to a man.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It is taig infested throughout. The non taigs have also been totally indoctrinated, ex players like Thompson and Dodds are nothing short of complete wankers, you would never guess that they actually played for us.

They are quite happy to toe the party line for their 30 pieces of silver.

Well, we all know what happened to Judas Escariot. I hope they suffer a similar fate.

Total cunts to a man.

They are worse than the taigs for me . You would never believe these wankers had played for us , List is a long one

Butcher , Dodds , Both Fergusons are some of the worst

9 hours ago, Amokachi said:

As posted by others previously, the easiest answer is stop paying the licence fee (if you pay it in the first place) 

Haven't paid for a licence from the Jimmy Savile stuff came out and my TV works perfectly fine without one. 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

How does that do anything?

Why would the BBC make a connection between a handful of people not paying their TV licence and what their Scottish football journalists put online?

Tbf I never mentioned anything about the connection or the journalists.  

My point/suggestion is that if it annoys the OP enough then maybe he would feel better if he stopped paying for it.