Hastie signing announced

32 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

How good this signing will be depends on who we sign for money in the summer. If hes a low risk squad player who we hope might turn out good then fair enough

But if we're seriously expecting players like Hastie, Jones & Stewart to spearhead us to 55 then we're deluded

No not delude, were fucked!

See the lad's got his doubters before he's even kicked a ball. Give him a chance FFS 

A very low fee, very promising youngster. If the lad is a true professional who cares what team he supports?  The Lego eater was one of us. Point proven.

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

See the lad's got his doubters before he's even kicked a ball. Give him a chance FFS 

A very low fee, very promising youngster. If the lad is a true professional who cares what team he supports?  The Lego eater was one of us. Point proven.

No wonder people are doubting him going with his old tweets ,tarrier bastard ,Any proof that wanker was one of us?

18 minutes ago, chris182 said:

After the MOH debacle, I understand peoples doubts at signing another rabid taig supporter. Hopefully, we did our due diligence.

Signing one of the best young talents in Scotland for a low fee, probably not much of a wage with the potential to make a bit of cash on him seems like a decent move.

I know fuck all about him only that he's up for YPOTY but hoping Gerrard and his team see there's potential in him.

Welcome Jake.

11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We sign 20 donkeys to one Kamara.....

I was trying to go down the old top class banter route of saying “I’ve got one word” then saying two , ye just made it die on its arse mate 😂😂🙈👍🏻

Arghhh I'm so angry about us signing a guy who's nominated for YPOTY award. We'll never learn, he's never going to make it.

Also, well done Ryan Kent for being nominated for the YPOTY award. Sign him up.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

After the MOH debacle, I understand peoples doubts at signing another rabid taig supporter. Hopefully, we did our due diligence.

It a little understandable that we've had our fingers slightly burnt but it's not reasonable to suggest the lad won't be the complete professional. If he wants to make it in this game he needs to be.