Glen Kamara

G.E.C.

Still can't get the smile off my face thinking about how good a day yesterday was. From watching the gers giving those scummy bastards a lesson. Then sitting in the garden with a few beers and the tunes on watching the taigs who live in the street squirming as the walked by. Fucking love it. 

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Still can't get the smile off my face thinking about how good a day yesterday was. From watching the gers giving those scummy bastards a lesson. Then sitting in the garden with a few beers and the tunes on watching the taigs who live in the street squirming as the walked by. Fucking love it. 

My next door neighbours are tarriers .They fuckin heard me awrite when the first goal went in .Was at the back door having a fag at start of 2nd half .he was sitting at the patio table watching the game on his phone with the headphones in .oh and they do have sky sports .

Not long after Arfields goal he was doing the garden wi his mrs .so i had to open the window and turn up volume.just so he could keep in touch with his team getting destroyed .

Ps destroyed is the right word .i truly think that shite bag team of his died yesterday .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

My next door neighbours are tarriers .They fuckin heard me awrite when the first goal went in .Was at the back door having a fag at start of 2nd half .he was sitting at the patio table watching the game on his phone with the headphones in .oh and they do have sky sports .

Not long after Arfields goal he was doing the garden wi his mrs .so i had to open the window and turn up volume.just so he could keep in touch with his team getting destroyed .

Ps destroyed is the right word .i truly think that shite bag team of his died yesterday .

Where I stay their was a guy way a celtic grey top on going home with a carry out just as we scored. The look on his face as my house went mental was priceless

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Where I stay their was a guy way a celtic grey top on going home with a carry out just as we scored. The look on his face as my house went mental was priceless

The cunts round my way were all staggering about the streets .ironically like zombies .I was at the traffic lights last night and one walked out on the road as it turned to green for me .i must have been a fag paper away from the cunt before he noticed me .Tried to give me abuse .just as well the Mrs was with me or i would have drove over the fenian bastard 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The cunts round my way were all staggering about the streets .ironically like zombies .I was at the traffic lights last night and one walked out on the road as it turned to green for me .i must have been a fag paper away from the cunt before he noticed me .Tried to give me abuse .just as well the Mrs was with me or i would have drove over the fenian bastard 

Lol your a better man than me, I would have used that as an excuse to hit him one way or another but where I stay its been very quiet on old firm days for years now with no trouble whatsoever yet new year and last night I was up half the night ight listening to these cunts arguing and looking to fight with anyone they could. Pretty pathetic tbh and I dread to see the place in 12 months time when we are champs

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Superb mate I have a feeling we are all going to enjoy ourselves at the taigs expense in the not so distant future.

5 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Superb mate what makes it even worse for the scum is they know we are coming after them.

He is only going to get better with the managers help he is a lucky young man to be able to learn from a midfielder like Steven Gerrard. I have a feeling he will end up a top class player for the gers he has already enhanced our midfield.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Superb mate I have a feeling we are all going to enjoy ourselves at the taigs expense in the not so distant future.

And dont we deserve it .

Over 7 years of shite .

4 years of games against them where we were severely weakend .them jumping around gloating like fuck .reverse poznans at Ibrox .Scooping up Champions league cash .expecting them to bury us for a generation with a 200m warchest sitting waiting .

Well their goose is coming home to roost .This meltdown will be off the scale .When we start winning the big prizes and skelping them regular again .Start realising that Fritzel and Lieswell have hoodwinked them and they are behind us .ooft they will not take it well and the collapse will break many of them .

Oh we are really going to lap every single minute up .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...