Rangers Twitter Shithousery

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you're laughing at a cunt then it needs to he clearer who and why you're laughing at them. The fact the OP needs to explain suggests it isn't that good a mocking tweet.

I prefer the subtle route tbh, the fact thick cunt Phil hasn't even picked up on it yet makes it even better for me.

35 minutes ago, Robb said:

Can Traynor if he has any sacks not tell 3 names to fuck off and die? What is Traynors remit now? Not heard a peep from him.  

Pretty sure he's just at an unofficial capacity at the club now. Doesn't have a full time job with us anymore.

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He really is one mad sad cunt. 

Just think of all the sleep the cunt has lost over the years lying there festering away with pure hatred of us and our traditions and how we are still here after being kicked to fuck by all and sundry for over a decade 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Just think of all the sleep the cunt has lost over the years lying there festering away with pure hatred of us and our traditions and how we are still here after being kicked to fuck by all and sundry for over a decade 

No wonder he let old folk lie dead for months 

18 hours ago, Cracked Actor said:

It just gives the idiot oxygen, the fact that Rangers Twitter are trolling a no mark cunt like ill Phil gives him undeserved recognition. 

I wouldn’t worry about it too much or overthink it. Just a clever dig back, no more, no less. 

Every time 'fill ma hole again' name is mentioned I get this picture of a girl probably in her late teens crying at what happened at the club her scabby Da supports.
She will hate this cunt when she is older,if not at this very moment in time,and is probably a closet blue nose by now.
'IF' he had any fuckin morals he would chuck them as a fan and cry them out for what happened,and the 50 odd thousand who watch them should look themselves in the mirror and ask why would they actually support such a club.
Then again,we are talking morals here. 

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Every time 'fill ma hole again' name is mentioned I get this picture of a girl probably in her late teens crying at what happened at the club her scabby Da supports.
She will hate this cunt when she is older,if not at this very moment in time,and is probably a closet blue nose by now.
'IF' he had any fuckin morals he would chuck them as a fan and cry them out for what happened,and the 50 odd thousand who watch them should look themselves in the mirror and ask why would they actually support such a club.
Then again,we are talking morals here. 

No idea what ur on about here ,lost me 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Took me another read. But he's having a pop at ill Phil  and the irony of him having complete outrage at our tax issue but saying fuck all about covering up child rape. 

I remember the first time I heard of this clown. Must have been about 10 years ago. 

That other clown delahunt had the SSB phone in show at the time. He had three names on for about an hour. Labeled as a credited journalist. While listening to the show you could tell he was a hate filled bigot. Kept going on about Institutional anti Catholic bias in Scotland. 

Was shocked that somebody with such blatantly biased viewpoint full of inaccuracies to suit his own obvious anti protestant agenda was allowed so much airtime. 

It would have been around that time when he was kicked out of a republican organisation for having such extreme views too. 

The equivalent of somebody being thrown out the BNP for being racist 

5 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just one lie from this scummy fenian hate filled tramp,when he said his daughter who was 6 ended up crying at TBB and the famine song,and it was proven his kid was 13 when he said the shite happened.
This came from a scummy cunt who The Sun stated he was tarred with the brush of sectarianism.
When his fellow bigot alex thomson introduced him,it sounded like "fill ma hole again" 
 The failed journo and social worker has made a career of ripping off the tramps of their dole money printing absolute shite about our financial affairs.
The only decent thing the fuckin reptile did was take the advice the famine was over.