Katic

GOAT

Amazed he didn't get more games last season, even with the personal issues he had. Lot of competition in defence this year and its fucking brilliant to see Katic up for it. He will be a huge player for us. 

4 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Amazed he didn't get more games last season, even with the personal issues he had. Lot of competition in defence this year and its fucking brilliant to see Katic up for it. He will be a huge player for us. 

Can't remember who it was against. But the game where he came back from a few games out after his good start he had a stinker. Think that stuck in the managers head. Apart from that game the big man has been class. If we had 11 players with his attitude what a fucking side we would have. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Goldson and Katic are our central defence, outstanding for me, especially Katic , Katic I actually have man love for. 

Agree mate.

Helander will play alongside Goldson eventually imo and that'll be harsh as fuck on Katic tbh.

Edmundson looks a player as well.

always remember one of the qualifiers last year, one of his first games and he was runnin towards the touchline with an opponent closing him down

most folk would fuck it into row z but Katic scopped the ball over the guys head to a team mate and i thought then that he defo had something special about him

went thru a wee sticky patch but seems to be better off for it to be fair

10 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Think we needed some more strength in that area regardless.

Edmundson has given us that TBH.  The lad looks a real prospect.  Maybe cheap cover for a season would’ve done as 4th choice rather than blowing most of our transfer budget on Helander.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm starting to get Laudrup type love for the big bastard. Brilliant performance. Been saying for a while he's ahead of Goldson for me.

Can Hellander play left mid? Asking for a friend.

I'm sure I read ages ago that Helander could also play LB, maybe that's the long term plan? 

Disclaimer:  I'm a daft cunt and might have made that up.