Rangers Fans Praised by Danish police

BLUEDIGNITY

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’ve no doubt the sun and daily record will have an online story soon. It’s all about click bate now for them comics and they know that the frothing mouthed hordes won’t be able to resist, whataboutarry will be in full force soon.

Something along the line of lenient Danish Police couldn’t cope and covered up the carnage. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This story will be countered slating our travelling fans by this time tomorrow.

archbishop keevins will be chairing a meetin under the auspices of the pineapple in a dark damp back room of a rhepublican slophoose somewhere with mickey stewart, gollum mclaughlin, altar bhoy guidi, queersy and tom irish on how to twist this bheggar style, mickey and queersy are only there for the the dhirty bheasts gratification of course, they'll be lying wae their arses like the start of bonanza as nuremberg shug will vote for them !:tu:

34 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I would mention it at the next press conference and ask the hacks  present as to why it wasn't  reported in their paper.

Watch them squirm for an answer, and tell them they will not be welcome at future said PC's.

Good call, just ask the question to them asking if the police reports praising our fans had reached them.

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We have different opinions end of story.

By all accounts Bears were treated well by the Danes so I see no problem in Rangers treating them well in the return leg.

Of course  they should be, this is what bridge building is about not appeasing our haters:tu:

4 hours ago, ben51 said:

At minimum is the best bit. :lol: 

As if some of them might deserve a wee handjob or something.

I chuckled at ff earlier. Everything from an Ibrox tour, a gift bag with Rangers memorabilia, pin badge, wee flag, personal guide, Danish speaking stewards.....:lol:

Was a bit cringe and trying too hard imo 

Just now, Sparkle said:

I chuckled at ff earlier. Everything from an Ibrox tour, a gift bag with Rangers memorabilia, pin badge, wee flag, personal guide, Danish speaking stewards.....:lol:

Was a bit cringe and trying too hard imo 

Why were trying to save money lol

All we need to do is welcome them while beating them 😉😂

Completely different from the spanish police. Those cunts are the worst ever. 

Any enjoyment from bears the batons are out. They dont give a shit. 

Fast forward to last night. We enjoyed ourselves, they knew that and no hassle. 

That's how it should be policed. 

9 minutes ago, Robb said:

Completely different from the spanish police. Those cunts are the worst ever. 

Any enjoyment from bears the batons are out. They dont give a shit. 

Fast forward to last night. We enjoyed ourselves, they knew that and no hassle. 

That's how it should be policed. 

As a force stll suffering from PTSD after '72....  🙂