Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

23 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

I bought one for my son with a name on the top (Hagi) on pre order due to being a my Gers member. It didn’t turn up as agreed on time, then when it arrived it was not only the wrong size,  but had no name on it.  It has now been returned, and I’m still waiting.  Going by the other experiences, feck knows what will turn up. 

I told them I would just keep it cause I couldn’t be fucked with the hassle of telling my nephew it has to go back but they never offered a refund for printing just a 20% discount on my next purchase which I told them they can keep, can’t even be fucked messaging them anymore 😂

On 22/08/2020 at 00:01, GabrielTomato said:

Unsure mate.

That's basic Consumer Rights. 

I'd say, with my fairly decent knowledge of The Consumer Rights Act, it'd be difficult to prove most of them apart from 'Satisfactory Quality'.

Unless there is an obvious issue with 'quality' (stitching etc) then I think it's quite difficult to prove. However, the sooner you report it the more chance you stand. 

In saying that our top is a similar price to most other football kits. So it could be argued (unless there there is an obvious flaw) that is is of a satisfactory quality. Despite the discrepancies between Turkish and Chinese kits. 

I managed to get mines refunded in store with no fuss. On closer inspection,  it was stitched wrong at the collar, so it was classed as faulty. Just had to show the email with the order details.

Once the money comes through I'll go for the away top until they sort out whatever is going on with the home kit.

10 hours ago, RWB72 said:

Cunts buying these need a kick in the balls but hopefully the club put the blockers on it @Louden_Greg

we then have the obsessed nonces from the east end but I suppose their doing part of the club’s job for us 

16AF0E8F-348D-4068-BFB1-91C8D79B8BEE.jpeg

69FA6B2A-36D4-4502-BBA4-F7B11D035292.png

01F5BCED-1E9D-452F-B57B-B58A37341A4D.png

6CC4E7C5-E179-4CF4-8094-C937DA4406EC.png

5B9C3C35-0D92-4FD9-9014-1E06208A5574.png

FINALLY got a response from Rangers- after THREE emails, and it’s just as shit as I would expect:

Hi Bydo,

Many thanks for your email.

Unfortunately due to the fact there has been no information from the courier since 31/07 we have deemed your parcel lost in transit.

We are launching an investigation with the courier to get to the bottom of this, please be advised this will take up to 14 working days.

If your parcel is officially deemed lost in transit you shall receive a full refund.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

WHIT?! I basically demanded my refund and now they’re telling me that I need to wait another fucking 14 days?! 

”we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.”

May?!  :lol:

Amateur fucking cunts.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Cunts buying these need a kick in the balls but hopefully the club put the blockers on it @Louden_Greg

we then have the obsessed nonces from the east end but I suppose their doing part of the club’s job for us 

16AF0E8F-348D-4068-BFB1-91C8D79B8BEE.jpeg

69FA6B2A-36D4-4502-BBA4-F7B11D035292.png

01F5BCED-1E9D-452F-B57B-B58A37341A4D.png

6CC4E7C5-E179-4CF4-8094-C937DA4406EC.png

5B9C3C35-0D92-4FD9-9014-1E06208A5574.png

they are the biggest weirdos of all time and that is being very, very kind because i'm in a good mood

55 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

they are the biggest weirdos of all time and that is being very, very kind because i'm in a good mood

and here’s another loony and I’m trying to find the text about the shareholders of Castore. The thing is it’s all about damaging our brand with all these little hits.

16A4E303-3E56-4E1E-B845-9284920F8956.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

FINALLY got a response from Rangers- after THREE emails, and it’s just as shit as I would expect:

Hi Bydo,

Unfortunately due to the fact there has been no information from the courier since 31/07 we have deemed your parcel lost in transit.

We are launching an investigation with the courier to get to the bottom of this, please be advised this will take up to 14 working days.

If your parcel is officially deemed lost in transit you shall receive a full refund.

Kind Regards,

WHIT?! I basically demanded my refund and now they’re telling me that I need to wait another fucking 14 days?! 

Amateur fucking cunts.

I'm at 7/8 emails,all with standard do not reply added on.
I'm hearing Hermes are responsible for a couple of thousnad lost in transit parcels.
The No i have for The Rangers Store (0141 248 4581) is just ringing out.
Won't minding waiting 14 days if i'm getting a refund.

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

Hi Bydo,

Kind Regards,

Amateur fucking cunts.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm at 7/8 emails,all with standard do not reply added on.
I'm hearing Hermes are responsible for a couple of thousnad lost in transit parcels.
The No i have for The Rangers Store (0141 248 4581) is just ringing out.
Won't minding waiting 14 days if i'm getting a refund.

I was in the same position as yourselves last week, guys.  So, I decided to up the ante a bit.  I sent Greg Marshall a DM on twitter just letting him know the situation and in fairness to him, he got back to me within about 10 hours and asked me to keep him in the loop.

As such, I sent another email to Castore via the concierge@ email last Tuesday and in the very first sentence, so that they would instantly see it/take it more seriously, wrote that "I'm emailing following direct contact with Greg Marshall, the official Rangers FC Supporters Liaison Officer, who is now aware of this particular case and has asked to be kept informed of how it is handled."  I then went on to explain, again, that I'd sent 4 other emails (which were in the thread already) and had been totally ignored, that the top hadn't arrived, that Hermes were the only ones who had actually bothered to respond etc.

Low and behold, I finally received a reply from Castore the following day, apologising for the error and that a refund would be with me within 14 days.  And 4 days later, the full refund appeared on my card.

@Bydo, you and I were in the exact same situation so for them to launch an investigation is shocking.   So, I suggest giving them a scare  and letting them know people at the club are watching, as it's totally unacceptable. 

39 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I was in the same position as yourselves last week, guys.  So, I decided to up the ante a bit.  I sent Greg Marshall a DM on twitter just letting him know the situation and in fairness to him, he got back to me within about 10 hours and asked me to keep him in the loop.

As such, I sent another email to Castore via the concierge@ email last Tuesday and in the very first sentence, so that they would instantly see it/take it more seriously, wrote that "I'm emailing following direct contact with Greg Marshall, the official Rangers FC Supporters Liaison Officer, who is now aware of this particular case and has asked to be kept informed of how it is handled."  I then went on to explain, again, that I'd sent 4 other emails (which were in the thread already) and had been totally ignored, that the top hadn't arrived, that Hermes were the only ones who had actually bothered to respond etc.

Low and behold, I finally received a reply from Castore the following day, apologising for the error and that a refund would be with me within 14 days.  And 4 days later, the full refund appeared on my card.

@Bydo, you and I were in the exact same situation so for them to launch an investigation is shocking.   So, I suggest giving them a scare  and letting them know people at the club are watching, as it's totally unacceptable. 

Cheers mate.
Will get on to this tomorrow.