Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On top of the jumper fiasco btw, out of the online order I made , they cancelled my hoody and switched the t-shirt out for another one. I emailed to say can you just cancel the entire order and I have had no response or dispatch notice. So they currently have had my money for around 2 weeks or whenever the lifestyle range first went on-sale online and at this stage I have no idea whether I'm getting a t-shirt I didn't want or my money back

Edit - I don't want to keep slating these guys tbh I know how hard it is to run a start-up but ultimately their communication has been a joke and if they don't have the staff to deal with enquiries they either have to hire more or outsource their customer service to a third party because this really can't go on for 5 years

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

On top of the jumper fiasco btw, out of the online order I made , they cancelled my hoody and switched the t-shirt out for another one. I emailed to say can you just cancel the entire order and I have had no response or dispatch notice. So they currently have had my money for around 2 weeks or whenever the lifestyle range first went on-sale online and at this stage I have no idea whether I'm getting a t-shirt I didn't want or my money back

Think you’d be better off taking up snooker mate 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Did you go to the store and get the jumper issue fixed?

On the other stuff it seems to be very common place with this mob. Fucking disgraceful bud.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Think you’d be better off taking up snooker mate 

it really does feel like i have been taken for an absolute ride :lol: 

i never even got my seat transfer that i emailed the club 5 times about and phoned and waited in a queue for an hour to be told "you're on the request list you will receive an email if we have any offers" whilst people who literally contacted them after me got theirs

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Did you go to the store and get the jumper issue fixed?

On the other stuff it seems to be very common place with this mob. Fucking disgraceful bud.

I picked up a cold on Thursday so I've been responsible and haven't been down yet, to avoid infecting dozens of people, but I'm feeling back to normal today so was hoping to pop in around lunchtime

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Edit - I don't want to keep slating these guys tbh I know how hard it is to run a start-up but ultimately their communication has been a joke and if they don't have the staff to deal with enquiries they either have to hire more or outsource their customer service to a third party because this really can't go on for 5 years

Deserved for slagging their jumpers tbqfhwy.

I would be surprised if a thread like this on here and FF, the twitter stuff etc would even exist if Castore had some sort of decent customer service that deals with any and all issues straight away. All this investment into everything by them yet not having a customer service team is shambolic.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Single handedly taking down Castore one RM post at a time. No wonder you’re not getting that coveted seat transfer👀😂

Looks like the club are pushing fan loyalty to extremes this season with everything that’s going on.

This needs sorted pronto imo

As everyone will know, it might be a good deal originally signing up with Castore, but we will be losing lots of money in sales due to their shite.

I’ve seen quite a few people saying they’re not buying anything else now etc 

36 minutes ago, Swally said:

Looks like the club are pushing fan loyalty to extremes this season with everything that’s going on.

This needs sorted pronto imo

As everyone will know, it might be a good deal originally signing up with Castore, but we will be losing lots of money in sales due to their shite.

I’ve seen quite a few people saying they’re not buying anything else now etc 

Doesn't the sales only effect Castore as we are paid a set amount per season regardless ? 

Just now, Nameless Ghoul said:

Doesn't the sales only effect Castore as we are paid a set amount per season regardless ? 

Depends on the contract written up mate, I'd expect us still to receive a % of the sales.

Maybe someone knows more about the contract on here and could post more details

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Some laugh when they send you a jumper with prefect piping on it.  We upgrade from the standard school jumper.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You do know that guy made up an email from the tarrier store to cover the fact he put Blank and 10 in the name request. Hence why the tarrier store email has been covered up.

Take what we can get the now mate. Over at tatty some they have threads about alcoholics anonymous and Morelos.