Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I've already covered that m8....we play Ross County but the filth are due to play St Mirren :lol:

We now play and they will be sitting in the house again 

Sorry mate ,Iv not looked that far in front .

One game at a time loyal 😁

I didn’t even look at last nights other score,Too fucking sick to bother 🤮

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Sorry mate ,Iv not looked that far in front .

One game at a time loyal 😁

I just looked at that weekend as intrigue, that was my point....if there was a positive to last night it was the fixture list working in our favour and against the other mob

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I just looked at that weekend as intrigue, that was my point....if there was a positive to last night it was the fixture list working in our favour and against the other mob

Just aswell we have sporting integrity otherwise we would need to extend the season .

1 minute ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Don't get phoning in to moan about anti football, The teams are going to do it Its never gonna stop and if we were to get into the champions league next year and get a big team or 2 you can bet your money we will do the same.

Guy on the line is a bit of a walloper tbh

27 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Keevins giving them it tight again 

Trying to get on side of the Rangers fans after some fans where digging up the fact he was a guest of Celtic during the Boys Club Era.

Would not surprise me if the dirty auld bastard was apart of the covering up.

2 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Trying to get on side of the Rangers fans after some fans where digging up the fact he was a guest of celtic during the Boys Club Era.

"Would not surprise me if the dirty auld bastard was apart of the covering up."

He was and is , up to his neck in it, probably clears his conscious (if he has one)by confessing to one of the 4 priests. The moral bastion can pontificate on the financial matters at Rangers and how it affected society blah de blah but has gone down the Omerta route on his beloved celtic who were and are responsible for ruining the lives of countless children. 

Where's your morals you cretin. 

Kick them Out. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What are their 3 games in hand mate ?

Just now as it stands Aberdeen & St Mirren at home and Livingston away....they play Livingston away on the 20th of January but then cant plat St Mirren away on the 24th of January....so going into February it will be Aberdeen & St Mirren twice

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Just now as it stands Aberdeen & St Mirren at home and Livingston away....they play Livingston away on the 20th of January but then cant plat St Mirren away on the 24th of January....so going into February it will be Aberdeen & St Mirren twice

2 clubs I wouldn’t trust a fuck to try a leg against them tbh .That’s me 

However on paper .That would not be easy on their current form 😄

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

2 clubs I wouldn’t trust a fuck to try a leg against them tbh .That’s me 

However on paper .That would not be easy on their current form 😄

Apart from Aberdeen taking a point off them and only beating St Mirren with a late late winner.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair point mate 😄👍

No professional football team doesn’t  try in any gam no matter the opposition I really hate when supporters say these things. Foe example do you honestly think Derek McInnes Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorrie would not try against celtic ? Please get a grip every team tries that’s why the players are professionals and not paying to get in like us 

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

No professional football team doesn’t  try in any gam no matter the opposition I really hate when supporters say these things. Foe example do you honestly think Derek McInnes Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorrie would not try against celtic ? Please get a grip every team tries that’s why the players are professionals and not paying to get in like us 

Piss off 🤣