"rangers havent had any injuries or real challenges"

"the referees are helping them"

"the sfa are helping then"

cunt roaring till hes blue in the face 🤣🤣🤣

Listening now, honestly thought the guy was going to have a heart attack :lol:

Calm doon ffs

31 minutes ago, jersey-Rangers said:

am freindly with alex millers brother he said the fukin same they lay doon 

The game where they won the league when hearts blew it ,it was widely spoken about that both boards had agreed that St Mirren would not be taking anything from the game .There wasn’t even any outrage from anybody that heard the story .Just one of those things that happen .

The difference in treatment of contentious incidents involving Rangers fuels the mong paranoia. We had 2 strong penalty claims yesterday, how many times were they replayed, were they forensically analysed by pundits. This shite has been going on for decades and will increase as the season goes on. 

17 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Iain on ssb there

"Celtics due to gee a team an absolute beating"

"ill stick my neck out in the line, we'll beat Rangers"

"Rangers havent had any injuries or real challenges"

"the referees are helping them"

"the sfa are helping then"

cunt roaring till hes blue in the face 🤣🤣🤣

To be fair the likes of ian is why i listen to the show. Im not tuning in to hear sense, its pure delusion im after and the more bitter the better. Lets be honest, its pure entertainment.

1 minute ago, BallochBear said:

Get this guy on every night pure comedy gold. :wanker:

The weird hing is is he came on as a pretty decent guy having a laugh with the pundits and i felt sorry for his cause he mentioned his da had cancer, and then all of a sudden he starts going blue in the face and i thought it had to be a new caller

strange bunch have to say 

13 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

a so called blue nose john said we got batterd second half muss get my tv checked oot neva seen that a few corners eye and won save from shagger

Honestly this all reminds me of when we would get pumped seasons ago but the other way round. False confidence from a couple of wins over shite teams, whilst they kept getting wins with a close game being that the other team had a couple of shots.

If we don't completely put them to the sword on the 2nd it's a missed opportunity. They're there for the taking and with no midweek game we should not be taking the foot off the gas this time.

18 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

a so called blue nose john said we got batterd second half muss get my tv checked oot neva seen that a few corners eye and won save from shagger

Felt like we were getting battered for spells in the game to be honest mate was almost unwatchable for me then wee Alfie came on and finally we started to keep the ball up the park. 

Aribo and Morelos saved me from a heart attack I think 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Felt like we were getting battered for spells in the game to be honest mate was almost unwatchable for me then wee Alfie came on and finally we started to keep the ball up the park. 

Aribo and Morelos saved me from a heart attack I think 

Sure that wasn't you just feeling the effects of TMB battering you in the Morelos thread?

33 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The young Irishman, who saved two penalties against Hearts to win celtic a quadruple Treble last weekend, now has one winners’ medal more from Scottish football than any Rangers player he might come up against next weekend.- Hugh Keevins 

Err.....Allan McGregor has 11 domestic titles and Steven Davis has 8.

Ill be delighted when that nasal auld lying bigot dies  live on air when 55 is secured 

A horrible blindly bitter wee cretin that is one of worst out there. Toxic.