them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Who gives a fuck? never watched it and occasionally checked the score, everything now is about what we do, dissecting every decision against or for them is embarrassing.

Miles ahead and still  having people greeting about offsides that were never offside all over Twitter was the worst

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Naw it's no embarrssing it's a scandal, and always highlight it at every opportunity.

If it's a scandal then surely they'd be getting all the help in the world and wouldn't be sitting 15 points behind with 9 to play? 

Nobody can answer this... 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If it's a scandal then surely they'd be getting all the help in the world and wouldn't be sitting 15 points behind with 9 to play? 

Nobody can answer this... 

I can lol we've been too good this season for it to make difference, infact I'd say they are getting even more calls going for them now that they are so far behind.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I can lol we've been too good this season for it to make difference, infact I'd say they are getting even more calls going for them now that they are so far behind.

So the referees only help them when the league is all but lost, yet they're still openly biased towards them? 

How does that work? 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Cheer up, they are garbage and we have absolutely no challenger. 

I'm happy, so I don't need cheering up? If people want to come on here and talk about terrible ref standards and inconsistent standards, which is what Gerrard has literally just talked about within hardly any time passing, they should  though without wee lassie snidy comments that they need cheering up or that they are greeting. Is Gerrard needing cheering up or is he greeting about something that should obviously be expressed and talked about? Is Gerrard just sparking a conspiracy? End of story really! Cheers.

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The refs...the refs.... The refs

Every single game 😂 

Tbf, that cunt ref was rotten tonight, but you need to take these officials out of the equation. Just have no fear against these cunts and go at them. Livi have done that, but then again It’s McInnes. Shitebag of a manager. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Their form is irrelevant.

We haven't lost a game all season so no matter what they do they aren't winning it. 

Honestly it's easy street

Listen I agree with that, but just cause we're winning shouldn't make a difference, we could have the league rapped up by now but for bent refs imo.

4 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Listen I agree with that, but just cause we're winning shouldn't make a difference, we could have the league rapped up by now but for bent refs imo.

They say the same. 

The ref cost them Livingston games both times, Red card and this and that. 

Fact is we have horsed the league and no ref has caused us to lose any game. 

Paranoid folk do this every single season with them and they likewise with us. If there was some big conspiracy we wouldn't be champions... Simple as 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Their form is irrelevant.

We haven't lost a game all season so no matter what they do they aren't winning it. 

Honestly it's easy street

Yup pair that with they brought their best form against us at ibrox and we still won

Nothing to worry about bears, wont stop folk from moaning of course!