them

MisterC

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Eddie howe the man who got homesick at Burnley 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

i think he would be a disaster for celtic did ok at bournemouth but that is small beer compared to being in the spotlight at celtic  also his teams at bournemouth could never defend so nothing changes for celtic

1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Imagine if Rangers went out of the CL in qualifying to Ferencvaros. We’d be calling for heads to roll.  Septic does it and their support can’t be arsed.  That’s why they are in the mess they are in now when they should have been out of sight.

They have depreciated consistently in Europe since Strachan whilst downgrading their squad but still spending huge wages and transfer fees to the point of being seeded 1st and finishing 4th in the EL groups.

Arrogance, entitlement, complacency have all contributed to their downfall, which are lessons to be aware of when we take the league from them this season and beyond.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Where are they getting the money to sack Lennon as well as paying the sort of wage Howe will be after?

Considering they've just furloughed their U18s

I don't think they'll sack Lennon as he his a powder keg at the moment and could turn on their club if he feels unsupported. I see him being there until the end of season.