them

MisterC

Just now, The Godfather said:

They didn't ever threaten us, we scored an OG. We played poor and still looked levels above them. 

They cunts can't beat livi at home and we have already beat them yet folk on here purring over them wishing we had their pace 😂 

It's fucking stinking. 

This shite all happened in the run up to the first Old Firm game last time too and they offered nothing. We've already seen what they're like against anything well organised or decent yet people try and act like they're the next coming of Brazil 70.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People get slated on here for calling it as it is. They're a much better team than they were last year, granted it's no difficult, but we need to work for it this year. 

Worryingly, they will strengthen in January whilst we won't. It's all about us but and what we do which so far this season hasn't been much. 

You mean all about us and how we're currently top of the league? They're no better than they were last year, even Kennedy had them pumping teams 5-0. We're just out of form and still 4 points clear.

Just now, The Godfather said:

They didn't ever threaten us, we scored an OG. We played poor and still looked levels above them. 

They cunts can't beat livi at home and we have already beat them yet folk on here purring over them wishing we had their pace 😂 

It's fucking stinking. 

We played poor and if Brondby barely threatening us is seen as a positive tonight then I don't know what to say to that. We blew a big opportunity because we were shite and didn't really have a go from the start or test their keeper.  

All I've said is I want us to attack with pace like they have tonight. That's because I know we are better than what we are showing.

I'm purring over no cunt.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People get slated on here for calling it as it is. They're a much better team than they were last year, granted it's no difficult, but we need to work for it this year. 

Worryingly, they will strengthen in January whilst we won't. It's all about us but and what we do which so far this season hasn't been much. 

Slated rightly so because they are wrong. Completely wrong. Go away and compare their results up until November last season compared to this season. The facts really don't back this up mate.

Unworryingly both teams will need to tighten the purse strings in January. With a guaranteed Champions League spot up for this season's league winners one of our boards may make a calculated risk but I would be surprised if either of us strengthens significantly in January.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Calling it as it is? At this stage last season the scum had lost 3 games, lost 7 under Ange.

Have less points in the league.

But aye a much better side mate, eh?

I think they are aye. More players that give me the fear coming up against this year. Wide players that are tricky and can score, a mobile forward who looks good. A keeper who looks capable compared to what they had. Scored more than us, concerned less than us. There are things there that worry me especially when we know they will strengthen.

Comparing them based on stats from opening games last season is daft. Like saying Ferenvacos beat them this time last season but this season they're beating them.

The swings in opinion of them are mental. 

They’re better than we all thought they would be, however the weekend has shown their still short whilst we have learned to win those games, granted that hasnt happened but we have experience of it. 

Open play suits them clearly, stuffy teams don’t which is 90% of the league, it took us a year or two to deal wae it under Gerrard, it’ll be the same for them. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The fact they’re 4 behind us really should be putting a rocket up our arses. Hopefully it comes eventually

It will, the question is can we keep digging out just enough until that point. Kent being back tonight is a major plus, just need to make sure we bring him back carefully to avoid him getting injured again. Gerrard also has to get Alfie fired up again, he’s become too placid now.

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Calling it as it is? At this stage last season the scum had lost 3 games, lost 7 under Ange.

Have less points in the league.

But aye a much better side mate, eh?

Overall they're a better team I reckon.

Perhaps they are behind their points total at the same point last season but they will finish far ahead of their points total come May.

Your statistics are skewed by the fact they started well last season. 

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think they are aye. More players that give me the fear coming up against this year. Wide players that are tricky and can score, a mobile forward who looks good. A keeper who looks capable compared to what they had. Scored more than us, concerned less than us. There are things there that worry me especially when we know they will strengthen.

Comparing them based on stats from opening games last season is daft. Like saying Ferenvacos beat them this time last season but this season they're beating them.

Mate you're fucking up your own point here. If it's daft to compare them based on stats fom last year then how can you say they're a much better team?