them

MisterC

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Their bitching about referees on the back of twelve successive domestic trophies always made me think of the guy who buys two lottery tickets, win millions with one of them but spends his time moaning about the ticket that won fuck all.

The “hard-done-by” mentality, even through triumph after triumph, is the hallmark of the bheggars. Their hands have been out since they stepped off the boat.

Ironic that a potato famine drove them here yet you never met ungrateful cunts with bigger chips on their shoulders.

:lol:

Spent a lot of times thinking about this kind of mentality .

For me it boils down to mentality and the good old ying and yang and rivalry .

Our biggest rivals are without doubt the biggest shower of scumbag bastards you would ever expect ,But when you are part of the greatest club on the planet x10 ,What else can you expect 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That league cup final was one of the most sickening defeats I have ever experienced. I literally went to bed straight after it because I just couldn’t be bothered with anything 

I was in disbelief for about 3 weeks after it.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

That league cup final was one of the most sickening defeats I have ever experienced. I literally went to bed straight after it because I just couldn’t be bothered with anything 

They had their right back sent off and Gerrard brings on Brandon barker😔